Introduce yourself to the Forum

On 2/14/2021 at 8:51 PM, forqalso said:

Hello, all. I’m retired, currently living in the San Francisco area.  I’m planning on selling my house here and moving to Thailand as the travel situation improves. I’ve made a dozen or so trips to Thailand.  Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket and several trips to Phitsanulok, where my wife’s family lives.

Retired and living In San Jose, married to a Thai gal from "Minburi" she is here and we are making the best of the situation. Hopefully can get back to Thailand.....wifeys gut feeling tells her without quarantine and all of the other BS, sometime in 2022. Welcome to the board. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/15/2021 at 10:37 PM, thegrogmonster said:

What was the $500 fine for?

On a green card, you are limited in how many days you can be out of the US. It’s like a reverse overstay. I forget how many, but she was well over. Had we known about it, we could have gotten a permit before she left.

16 minutes ago, RoamingNomad said:

Hey guys,

Been to Thailand as recently as March 2020 but came back to the UK with plans to go back for a while but then Corona really kicked in and well, you know the rest of the story....

Glad to join the forum.

RoamingNomad.

I know exactly how you feel.  I flew out of Thailand on 1st April 2020; at that time I did not think things would turn out as they did.  Anyway welcome to the forum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoamingNomad said:

Hey guys,

Been to Thailand as recently as March 2020 but came back to the UK with plans to go back for a while but then Corona really kicked in and well, you know the rest of the story....

Glad to join the forum.

RoamingNomad.

1 hour ago, P.A.A.G. Hunter said:

New to the forum but not new to Thailand.  

Hunter

Welcome and enjoy!

• Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, pepsi2021 said:

Hope you are all well... Planning on buying a condo/apartment in pattaya/jontien area in 5 years for semi retirement

cheers

6 hours ago, Keith said:

Hi Gents,

Spend my time equally between Thailand and England, well at least until the world shut down.

Retired and living in Contentment, well mostly!

2 hours ago, Strange said:

Hi, 

14 years in thailand, bit bored and looking for a new forum to post on. 

Thanks 

40 minutes ago, happy me said:

HI All,,I have lived in Pattaya 31 years now. Yesterday did my O-A extension in Jomtein Immigration in Pattaya. Great and very efficient organization.  You all stay safe and be HAPPY. God bless....

Welcome and enjoy!

15 minutes ago, bobbybobbythai said:

Hi

I'm Bobby from the states.  I have visited Thailand four times and enjoy dividing my time between bkk and Pattaya.

On 2/19/2021 at 11:32 AM, sanookboy said:

Hi, i am an Asia addict from Europe, i travel mostly in Thailand, i travel in Asia 6 month a year or so.

Welcome and enjoy!

• Thanks 1

Hey, everybody! I am new here.

I just found this forum and became very happy, starved of info and stories from Thailand in these terrible times. I hope it won't be too long before we can go back.

I come from Sweden and I am a bit over 50 and start planning to retire in LOS if everything goes as planned, I have been to Thailand more than 50 times, so I am not a beginner.

BR

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Buck Slapalot said:

Hey, everybody! I am new here.

I just found this forum and became very happy, starved of info and stories from Thailand in these terrible times. I hope it won't be too long before we can go back.

I come from Sweden and I am a bit over 50 and start planning to retire in LOS if everything goes as planned, I have been to Thailand more than 50 times, so I am not a beginner.

BR

Welcome and enjoy!