Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

On 10/19/2021 at 9:53 PM, Stillearly said:

This week's captaincy choice is very hard as an United fan .... 555

You could always Captain Lukaku ... A really easy game against Norwich ..Should get you at least 30 points .....

EDIT - Why not make the most of an easy game and double up on Chelsea strikers and buy Werner.. Well worth a -8 point hit!

Edited by Derek Dangleberries

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

You could always Captain Lukaku ... A really easy game against Norwich ..Should get you at least 30 points .....

EDIT - Why not make the most of an easy game and double up on Chelsea strikers and buy Werner.. Well worth a -8 point hit!

Lukaku got injured and came off last night. Out "for a few matches" according to the press . . .

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Just bought him two weeks ago 😔

I bought Doucoure last week ... he is out injured too.

As I mentioned earlier, this season is different than previous seasons and having a strong bench is more important than in the past.

I also think West Ham don't have the squad to compete in Europe and in the league so I've got my finger on the trapdoor button for Antonio aswell....

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I was so damned tempted to buy Harvetz for a -4 hit so I want Salah to score a hattrick but it depends on which Man Utd team turns up on the pitch.

My H2H opposition also had Salah as capt last week , so that heavily influenced my decision .. pretty sure he's the most captained this week, if he blanks it won't be the worse thing ... 🙏 :default_527:

• Like 2

On 10/23/2021 at 6:45 AM, Derek Dangleberries said:

I was so damned tempted to buy Harvetz for a -4 hit so I want Salah to score a hattrick but it depends on which Man Utd team turns up on the pitch.

Absolutely ballsed it up this week....

Transferred Foden out for a hit.. to Havertz , and made him Captain..😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1