Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

19 hours ago, Stillearly said:

You still have your first Wild Card to use ( unlimited transfers ) , it expires on 28th Dec but you get a second one in January 

Just played my wildcard. I take it these are permanent transfers and the free hit is just the game week?. 

Had a good sort out so hopefully should see an improvement. 

8 minutes ago, galenkia said:

Just played my wildcard. I take it these are permanent transfers and the free hit is just the game week?. 

Had a good sort out so hopefully should see an improvement. 

Yes , you have a week now of unlimited transfers until Friday 18:30 

Free hit , just changes the team for one week , useful for a double game week or one with reduced fixtures 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

We should all hang our heads in shame.

Even the Leader of the Pack is only 276,859th in the world ...The top 2 should be in the top 100,000th or collectively we have failed.... I'm gonna take a long walk into the ocean with a bag of rocks if things don't improve! 

That was my only green arrow this week 555

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Bloody hell its only 13:15....no Fantasy Footie until 19:30.

I can't bloody wait, I'm already looking at the next GW in a fortnights time !!!

And what a cracker to start Saturday with...a Manchester Derby...took a decision not to make Ronaldo captain or vice captain.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, Starshine said:

And what a cracker to start Saturday with...a Manchester Derby...took a decision not to make Ronaldo captain or vice captain.

Yeh..I've benched Cancelo because I don't think they'll keep a clean sheet, and sold Diaz for Pinnock because I think Brentford will!

But you can over think things because it is all luck anyway!!!

• Like 1