Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

32 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

No idea what's happened  , says I've been restored ..

I got this email from a site I signed up for, seems you are not the only "disappearing" team

"

Reminder regarding FPL account security

We are aware of a small number of FPL managers reporting that their team has either been deleted or compromised in some way. 

There is no indication or evidence of a security breach on the accounts of these individuals via fantasy.premierleague.com or the Premier League mobile app.

We would like to take this opportunity, however, to remind all FPL managers that sharing your FPL login credentials – email address and/or password – with third-party websites or applications puts the security of your FPL team at risk.

We have never condoned or endorsed the use of third-party websites or applications to aid FPL team management. 

In addition, we recommend that FPL managers practise good password hygiene by using a strong password that would be hard to guess, creating a unique password for FPL that isn’t used elsewhere, and updating the password regularly."

Might be a good idea to assume your account has been hacked and act accordingly.

Note- that email is a copy and paste straight from the official league, it was one of their annoucements

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Perhaps he has withdrawn or maybe he is one of the FPL Managers that have been "compromised" and been deleted. Did you get a email from FPL warning about it?

Just checked my emails. Yes, I received the from FPL. 

Thanks Derek. 

I'm gonna gamble on sticking with my drunken transfer from Tuesday. I could twist 2 injured players for a -4 or -8 but fuckit, anything can happen on the International break. Injuries, quarantine or leprosy who fucking knows!!

As far as I'm concerned you might just as well Wild Card  and choose Pugh,Pugh, Barley McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb

8 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I'm gonna gamble on sticking with my drunken transfer from Tuesday. I could twist 2 injured players for a -4 or -8 but fuckit, anything can happen on the International break. Injuries, quarantine or leprosy who fucking knows!!

As far as I'm concerned you might just as well Wild Card  and choose Pugh,Pugh, Barley McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubb

At least you wouldn't have any fires for long. :default_fun:

• Haha 1