Fantasy Football 21/22 (New Season)

Binlid

12 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

That would be the normal process in previous seasons.

Unfortunately with the new "Inclusivity" rules implemented this season to gain the extra transfer points  you have to go into the nearest biker pub dressed in a pink tutu and dance to Abbas Dancing Queen whilst singing it in a Tiny Tim voice 

Good Luck!

Biker pub fine, pink tutu is fine but I'd rather sing Nothing Else Matters . . 😁

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Stillearly said:

It has 👍

Phew . . . 

Big mistake backing Man U players this weekend . . . ☹️

Personally I'm glad the international breaks are over, always plays havoc with team selections on the first game back.

Time now to plan ahead a little bit as there'll be a bit more clarity,

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, Britboy said:

Phew . . . 

Big mistake backing Man U players this weekend . . . ☹️

Personally I'm glad the international breaks are over, always plays havoc with team selections on the first game back.

Time now to plan ahead a little bit as there'll be a bit more clarity,

Hi Dave, be a big mistake backing Utd players next week v Chelski aswell. 

Luckily for me I managed to stay above you in the tin cup league by the skin of my dentures. Your - 8 helped me with that. 

No doubt you'll get above me next week as I've changed my team around. Bit of a gamble tbh. 

Any bms know when the next double game week will be? If there is one at all? 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

Luckily for me I managed to stay above you in the tin cup league by the skin of my dentures. Your - 8 helped me with that. 

No doubt you'll get above me next week as I've changed my team around. Bit of a gamble tbh. 

No doubles announced yet 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Britboy said:

Biker pub fine, pink tutu is fine but I'd rather sing Nothing Else Matters . . 😁

Unfortunately for you (Again) the rules state "Abba Song" so how about "Gimme Gimme Gimme a man after midnight".

May I suggest a bit of bum wiggling towards the biker with the 80s drooping 'tache.

Isn't it a shame that Abba never did a cover version of YMCA or In the Navy!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I've listened to @miko suggestion to transfer early.

There is a CL game on this week so there is a risk of injury or rotation but for sure the player I have bought will go up in price. So thinking long term about my squad value for my next WC  in the back of my mind it was a risk worth taking.

Just tried to do a transfer I was looking at yesterday  , but player has gone up by 0.1 and I can't afford it now ... doh 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Just tried to do a transfer I was looking at yesterday  , but player has gone up by 0.1 and I can't afford it now ... doh 

Lots will be offloading Man U players now as there is bound to be a big shake up. Thankfully I dumped Shaw and Pogba weeks ago but I'm sticking with Ronaldo though.

12 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Hey Steve, yeah, the 8 points in transfer cost me creeping above you, but I needed those changes. Gonna need a couple more this coming weekend, but then hoping I can keep a stable team, only needing the 1 free transfer each week.

I'm surprised there isn't a double this coming weekend as Prem teams are playing Sat/Sun then Tues/Wed/Thurs next week.

Do you guys actually spend much time on the head to head? I never both to even look at that to be honest, just try to pick a team that gets me the most points rather than see who I'm up against and what their team is. That's probably why I'm bottom of the pile . . . ☹️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yep!

Most of us should make it into the Cup competition. Previous seasons' qualifiers were the top 500,000 but I think last season it was the top 1,000,000.

Anybody know whom qualifies and when it starts this season?

All teams this season , doesn't say when it starts , got to be hugely lucky to win that 

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Britboy said:

Do you guys actually spend much time on the head to head? I never both to even look at that to be honest, just try to pick a team that gets me the most points rather than see who I'm up against and what their team is. That's probably why I'm bottom of the pile . . . ☹️

Not really , it's a bit of fun ... although @Krapow has cash involved on his work one , so saves up his chips to use when it becomes a KO competition in the last three weeks , so is likely to win ours as well 

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

Not really , it's a bit of fun ... although @Krapow has cash involved on his work one , so saves up his chips to use when it becomes a KO competition in the last three weeks , so is likely to win ours as well 

I won my work one last season, so a nice little earner :default_biggrin:

14 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I've listened to @miko suggestion to transfer early.

There is a CL game on this week so there is a risk of injury or rotation but for sure the player I have bought will go up in price. So thinking long term about my squad value for my next WC  in the back of my mind it was a risk worth taking.

just depends...if you have enough money in the bank to wait until 24 hours before the games start..

If funds are really tight, it can be a gamble....

Kane??? 😂

price rise.JPG

Edited by miko
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, miko said:

just depends...if you have enough money in the bank to wait until 24 hours before the games start..

If funds are really tight, it can be a gamble....

Kane??? 😂

price rise.JPG

The player I bought isn't on that list !!

What site is that off?

My plan is just keeping up with everybody else whilst increasing the value of my squad ready for WC2. Then I'll give everybody a damn good spanking with my chips in the DGW and BGW !!!