• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, lazarus said:

422620772_702133595337526_5098177700043123127_n.jpg

Just the type of thing I need. 

Perfect.

I need to find a print shop that can make me a batch of those. Then carry a few of them in my wallet.

Had a semi-conflict with a prick parker (I have reason to believe a Ruskie) yesterday. This would have given me a much better option to communicate my disdain.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

Oh, this is priceless - where can I get a supply?

I think a good print shop. They should be able to provide a software (or maybe you can find one on the internet) "design your own biz card".

I plan to do it. Then have them print up a batch of them. They are inexspensive.

Brilliant.

2 hours ago, Glasseye said:

I think a good print shop. They should be able to provide a software (or maybe you can find one on the internet) "design your own biz card".

I plan to do it. Then have them print up a batch of them. They are inexspensive.

Brilliant.

Yeah, I remember years ago a member of another board had personal cards printed up somewhere here in Pattaya but I don't remember where - I'll keep my eyes open on my rounds for some kind of graphic/print shop.

2 hours ago, maipenrai said:

Yeah, I remember years ago a member of another board had personal cards printed up somewhere here in Pattaya but I don't remember where - I'll keep my eyes open on my rounds for some kind of graphic/print shop.

I certainly will be looking into, when I have some time to kill.

Could be an excellent anxiety relief mechanism for me .    😉

Business cards you can order online, or go to any "Fuji" copy shop and they'll run you off a load.

There are some funny ones out there,

s-l1600.png

Untitled.jpg

or general cards to hand out

retired-58b8d5325f9b58af5c8e8bcc.jpg

69m8y7mnf4l61.jpg

• Haha 3

22 hours ago, maipenrai said:

We use this shop just south of Klang on 3rd Rd for printing of business cards, raffle tickets and banners. They've done excellent work for us at reasonable prices.

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

On 1/29/2024 at 5:08 PM, Butch said:

Business cards you can order online, or go to any "Fuji" copy shop and they'll run you off a load.

There are some funny ones out there,

s-l1600.png

Untitled.jpg

or general cards to hand out

retired-58b8d5325f9b58af5c8e8bcc.jpg

69m8y7mnf4l61.jpg

Ha ! Good stuff mate.

On 1/30/2024 at 11:47 PM, Butch said:

Stumbled upon these two...

719TypvGU0L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

41NFEaJ+uqL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Knowing I would be meeting up with @Nightcrawler later today, I stopped in this morning at @Daveo's well stocked Canterbury Tales bookshop and was fortunate to find a copy of each of his books in the Self Help section.

The man, the myth, the legend in his own lunchtime was kind enough to sign the books making them a real collectors item.

image.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3