Events in or near Pattaya.

john luke

• 2 weeks later...

A big traffic jam in Pattaya an hour or so ago (c17:45) along Beach Road from Klang to Thai Airways office, caused by a gathering of regular police, tourist police and immigration people. Their parked vehicles taking up a traffic lane caused the problem.

20240403_174522[1].jpg

20240403_174642[1].jpg

20240403_174546[1].jpg

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I Bet there will be loads of beach festivals again this year....One after another non stop....

It must be pretty hurtful to the beach road planners to see the beach and walkway have almost no people there month after month during the day.....

No people at the beach......Hey lets have another yet another beach run or food/music festival non stop all year to get people to go to the beach...

Remember in the past there were like 4-5 maybe 6 festivals a year including the fireworks and one big music festival and a few smaller festivals and that was it for the whole year.........Now too many festivals and runs  to even keep up with..

Edited by fforest
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, fforest said:

I Bet there will be loads of beach festivals again this year....One after another non stop....

It must be pretty hurtful to the beach road planners to see the beach and walkway have almost no people there month after month during the day.....

No people at the beach......Hey lets have another yet another beach run or food/music festival non stop all year to get people to go to the beach...

Remember in the past there were like 4-5 maybe 6 festivals a year including the fireworks and one big music festival and a few smaller festivals and that was it for the whole year.........Now too many festivals and runs  to even keep up with..

We have to accept the fact we're living in a tourist oriented town and the city planners and businesses will do what it takes to bring more tourists into Pattaya. Whether the infrastructure can handle it or not.

I do miss the old days when there was a low season that had way less traffic on the roads compared to what we now have to endure, week after week.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2