Events in or near Pattaya.

john luke

5 hours ago, fforest said:

I like adverts where the event shows lady drink prices. One of the best events I went to was in Angeles City at After Dark (formerly Bunny Ranch). It was a 2 hour dance competition where there were dance troupes from about 5 other bars taking to the stage.

All local drinks for customers were 50 peso and all ladies drinks were 100 pesos. This was about 4 years back. I spent a little bit more than usual for one bar (about 2000 pesos) but had a great time with my wingman yet we both walked out without companions. Inside we were well cared for, my main companion was the busty waitress complimented by one of the dance troupe girls so we never had to wait long for our drinks. It was a great afternoon but you need to be in the mood otherwise these events are a damp squib if you want to nurse a beer while thinking you are enjoying yourself.

Good price for ladies drinks.

Edited by Horizondave
  • Like 4
  • Great Info 1

1 hour ago, Horizondave said:

I like adverts where the event shows lady drink prices. One of the best events I went to was in Angeles City at After Dark (formerly Bunny Ranch). It was a 2 hour dance competition where there were dance troupes from about 5 other bars taking to the stage.

All local drinks for customers were 50 peso and all ladies drinks were 100 pesos. This was about 4 years back. I spent a little bit more than usual for one bar (about 2000 pesos) but had a great time with my wingman yet we both walked out without companions. Inside we were well cared for, my main companion was the busty waitress complimented by one of the dance troupe girls so we never had to wait long for our drinks. It was a great afternoon but you need to be in the mood otherwise these events are a damp squib if you want to nurse a beer while thinking you are enjoying yourself.

Good price for ladies drinks.

They love a good dance comp/pool party in AC.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hungry Hippo in Soi Buakhao has introduced a happy hour menu: Food at reasonable prices daily - except Sundays - from 15:00 to 19:00

Food at reasonable prices daily - except Sundays - from 15:00 to 19:00

• Thumbs Up 2

Time Bar in Soi Lk Metro - off Soi Buakhao - serves delicious menus for just 99 baht daily (except Sundays) from 12:00 to 19:00.

Fish and Chips.....Friday.....99 Baht.....

Edited by fforest
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

Kenny G will be playing at the Jazz Festival.

image.jpeg

https://www.facebook.com/Thepattayanews/posts/1266817524086826

I can not believe Kenny G will play in Pattaya FREE?

He is very rich and sold a zillion albums a few decades ago...

Pattaya Beach??  What??

Even if I see it with my own eyes I still won't believe it...

Kenny G= Pattaya Beach = Free...

reactions on X: "scratching head emoji confused https://t.co/d3ZWoJ1VSv" / X

Edited by fforest
  • Great Info 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, fforest said:

I can not believe Kenny G will play in Pattaya FREE?

He is very rich and sold a zillion albums a few decades ago...

Pattaya Beach??  What??

Even if I see it with my own eyes I still won't believe it...

Kenny G= Pattaya Beach = Free...

reactions on X: "scratching head emoji confused https://t.co/d3ZWoJ1VSv" / X

I agree, hard to believe. Wonder how many Thai's recognize the name. I expect there will be a good turnout of sex-pats for the dates he's playing.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, forcebwithu said:

I agree, hard to believe. Wonder how many Thai's recognize the name. I expect there will be a good turnout of sex-pats for the dates he's playing.

Almost all the music festivals here are nothing to write home about, most are very forgettable.....But I will make it down to see Kenny G....Just to see if this is a dream or not....lol..............I am no Kenny G fan but his music is pleasant in its own way..

• Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...