Fantasy Footy 22/23 Season

Binlid

On 8/4/2022 at 11:40 AM, Binlid said:

Think I've decided on my line up for the big Kick Off tomorrow

Screenshot_20220804-113238.jpg

I've got 5 of your 15, the rest I'm keeping to myself😀 I'm a Spurs fan so there's 3 more of mine. I struggle to include Arsenal players so only 1 of them. Am done changing my team now- I think!

Have never really got my head around picking players from teams I don't like, that and actually reading the rules. Managed last season go leave the TC chip unused, didn't know you couldn't use two chips in a week!!!

Can just picture @Derek Dangleberries spending the remaining 5 hours on so agonising over his final 15.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Lemondropkid said:

I've got 5 of your 15, the rest I'm keeping to myself😀 I'm a Spurs fan so there's 3 more of mine. I struggle to include Arsenal players so only 1 of them. Am done changing my team now- I think!

Have never really got my head around picking players from teams I don't like, that and actually reading the rules. Managed last season go leave the TC chip unused, didn't know you couldn't use two chips in a week!!!

Can just picture @Derek Dangleberries spending the remaining 5 hours on so agonising over his final 15.

I prefer to leave United players out completely .... 😉  , but it's a weird feeling hoping Liverpool will score ... 🙃

onky three players have made it through every permutation of squad I have tinkered with over the last few weeks , all from teams I dislike  555

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stillearly said:

I prefer to leave United players out completely .... 😉  , but it's a weird feeling hoping Liverpool will score ... 🙃

onky three players have made it through every permutation of squad I have tinkered with over the last few weeks , all from teams I dislike  555

I had 3 Arsenal players in earlier draft and cut in down to just the one- Jesus. Seen him live a couple of times, and don't really rate him . I am though wrong more often that not😀

He survived by the perverse logic that if he fails, I've felt he was over-rated all along but if he succeeds, and I hand't picked him, it would seem I'd passed on an obvious selection, in many teams, and be incredibily annoying!!!

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

I had 3 Arsenal players in earlier draft and cut in down to just the one- Jesus. Seen him live a couple of times, and don't really rate him . I am though wrong more often that not😀

He survived by the perverse logic that if he fails, I've felt he was over-rated all along but if he succeeds, and I hand't picked him, it would seem I'd passed on an obvious selection, in many teams, and be incredibily annoying!!!

I also had three , now down to two .... 

just changed my Captain again ..   🤷‍♂️ 555

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, miko said:

Hope everyone has got their teams locked in and ready to go ..

3hrs 30 mins to the deadline...

good luck everyone...

I've noticed that you have Ward in goal. I changed him to Iverson because Ward lacks game time through injury.... Let's see who starts !!!

EDIT = Quite a few have Ward in goal ...

Edited by Derek Dangleberries

4 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I had Mitrovic in my starting line up but decided to take a flutter on Watkins against Bournemouth and Everton because there was no way Mitrovic was gonna score against Liverpool..

Stupid fucking game .....

I was cheering the goal despite having double Liverpool defence .. 555

• Haha 1