Fantasy Footy 22/23 Season

Binlid

9 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I have totally f***d things up this game week...I've taken a -8 hit and my team is still shit !!

As have I. I used the Free Hit thing and was unaware the Liverpool have 2 games. I also forgot to buy a goalkeeper!!!! 

Thick as pig shit. 

• Haha 1
  • Surprised 1

Athletico Gazzio are looking for a new manager as the present knobhead in charge couldn`t organise a piss up in a brewery:default_fool:. Did not realise there was a match tonight, and I have ended up with 8 players with no game this week and de Bruyne possibly out.:default_1087:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised 1

2 hours ago, Binlid said:

Athletico Gazzio are looking for a new manager as the present knobhead in charge couldn`t organise a piss up in a brewery:default_fool:. Did not realise there was a match tonight, and I have ended up with 8 players with no game this week and de Bruyne possibly out.:default_1087:

Well, at least it gives Armchair Athletic a bit of a chance in the Head to Head league 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Binlid said:

Class. 

Get galenkia in as your new manager. 

Honestly though, for those of us / me, who still doesn't know the rules it's just a bit of fun. However, the likes of me who cannot even work out how many teams have a double game week it's our own fault. 

I didn't realise that Liverpool and wolves had 2 games until I looked at my H2H opponents team and thought f**k me!  I'm done for. 

And not buying a fucking goalkeeper is just pathetic. 

I'll never learn. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Aqualung said:

Honestly though, for those of us / me, who still doesn't know the rules it's just a bit of fun.

Totally echo that Steve, hence my screw up the other week when selecting my team and captain but not saving it . . 😂

I did manage to get my act together this week and I'm sure, like many others, used the wildcard as no Man U or Newcastle players are playing this gameweek.

What I'm not sure about is whether this is a one-off wildcard and the team reverts to how it was for the next gameweek or whether these are permanent. I'm actually hoping it's a one-off, so probably it's not . . 😂

5 minutes ago, Britboy said:

Totally echo that Steve, hence my screw up the other week when selecting my team and captain but not saving it . . 😂

I did manage to get my act together this week and I'm sure, like many others, used the wildcard as no Man U or Newcastle players are playing this gameweek.

What I'm not sure about is whether this is a one-off wildcard and the team reverts to how it was for the next gameweek or whether these are permanent. I'm actually hoping it's a one-off, so probably it's not . . 😂

Free hit is only for one game week , wild card is permanent 

Edited by Stillearly
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 3/4/2023 at 2:36 PM, Krapow said:

I'm in danger of the biggest embarrassment of my Fantasy Football career here, so far ...

Oof_Stones_Banner.thumb.jpg.0949d4ff9b6b6301b4c27ddb68d94db6.jpg

Bar Brentford winning 28 nil and Toney scoring all, i think my moment of potential shame has passed 

the-waterboy-pinch.gif.ecc91294df51081f8a76c9b334e5b6e9.gif

• Haha 2