Some random photos from Korat this morning

Yesitisdakid

1 minute ago, lazarus said:

When I lived on Koh Lanta back in '06, one of my Thai lovelies (for more than a ST/LT) was from Korat. She referred to it in conversation as "my country." She was a bit of a scoundrel, but we had fun. 

mini-IMG_6010.jpg

Nice complexion Matt….Isaan, or Fabutan?

• 1 year later...
On 11/12/2022 at 10:31 AM, nampla69 said:

Pronounced KOLAT.

PS if you have a lilac from Korat ask her to say the city of CHACHOENGSAO try it.

Funny but I've never heard anyone say Nakhon Latchasima....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 months later...

I have a few to add if you don't mind. It is all in the camera angle as for two of them there is a massive pile of rubbish just out of shot.

All taken with a galaxy A33 camera phone.

20240415_120131.jpg

20230504_102051.jpg

20230504_102142.jpg

20230504_102022.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

On 11/9/2022 at 8:26 AM, Golfingboy said:

My first trip I thought 90% of all Pattaya female staff was from there. I remember after a ST on Soi 6 with a farm fresh one with nom yai,I decided to keep her for the next 18 hours or so. The next morning, as we’re walking past a taxi stand, one of the drivers smiles and yells “ KORAT!”  She was wearing a green tracksuit jacket, don’t know if it was footie team colours or what…..Funny thing is I didn’t make the connection, and her English was non-existent, but she made me understand the joke…..

The bedroom stuff was not very exciting, but I was a newbie & just couldn’t let go of those funbags

Come to think of it, these 3 from Simon complex were all from Korat too…..maybe that’s why they got along so well. I love Thai community spirit! 

66291382-6C3F-4373-91CC-DD48FD6847B1.jpeg

By gum laddie that takes me back a few years when both the spirit and body were willing!

Now settled down with a lovely Korat lady, same age as me (64) and a fantastic life partner.

• Thumbs Up 3