TM 30

Glasseye

10 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I had a look and if by accommodation name you mean accommodation type, seems house from the drop down list would be the selection to use.

image.png

Thanks but not sure.
When you go to add a residence the accommodation name is a free text area. For example if I was staying in an apartment you would enter the apartment name. For now I have just put House Pattaya and when I get the details for the house in Udon Thani I will enter House Udon Thani to start with.

5 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

If you don't mind what did you enter for the Accommodation name if it is a private residence?

When registering the wife I just selected "House/Condominium" from the pull down menu. No need to fill in any accomodation name at this point.

After logging in you can add several accomodations on the profile page (click the sign for a person top right)

Add accomodations.jpg 

and then it is possible to give them names, like View Talay 5 or the village name, if it is in a village.

add accomodations 2.jpg

Edited by CampariO
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Happy Man said:

Does anybody have a link to "Fillable " TM30 form on the web ? Thank you in advance

The previous posts lists the online system they now have for completing the TM30.

If you still want to use the old, offline method, here's a link to the pdf version of the form.

https://www.immigration.go.th/wp-content/uploads/simple-file-list2/form-download/TM30-New.pdf

1 hour ago, CampariO said:

When registering the wife I just selected "House/Condominium" from the pull down menu. No need to fill in any accomodation name at this point.

After logging in you can add several accomodations on the profile page (click the sign for a person top right)

Add accomodations.jpg 

and then it is possible to give them names, like View Talay 5 or the village name, if it is in a village.

add accomodations 2.jpg

Thanks but I may be getting confused here.
I selected house/condo when registering the wife but when she needs to add me as staying at our house it still asks for the accommodation name (free text) as a mandatory field. I see on your example you have put View Talay but what should be entered for a private standalone house that has no name.

image.jpeg

Edited by thegrogmonster

1 hour ago, thegrogmonster said:

Thanks but I may be getting confused here.
I selected house/condo when registering the wife but when she needs to add me as staying at our house it still asks for the accommodation name (free text) as a mandatory field. I see on your example you have put View Talay but what should be entered for a private standalone house that has no name.

image.jpeg

I put the village name in, such as Central Park 5 or Tropical Village. If you are not in such a village, I suggest you put a name in that describes the property, such as "My house" or "The house at the lake". I don't think it matters what is written, but if you have several properties and tenants, it is the easiest way not to mix up the locations. 

Edited by CampariO
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

OK this is my first challenge since leaving Pattaya and because the Vogue insisted on doing a TM30 for one night's stay I think I'm gonna have to do a TM30 here OR do nothing but return to Pattaya end of February and let an agent do a 90 Days.

I'd like to do this correctly but have "pulled up at the first fence".

I can't upload a scan of my passport because it is well over 2MB limit..

Perhaps @forcebwithu could advise .. y'know the score mate I'm an idiot so type slowly using easy words !!

5 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

OK this is my first challenge since leaving Pattaya and because the Vogue insisted on doing a TM30 for one night's stay I think I'm gonna have to do a TM30 here OR do nothing but return to Pattaya end of February and let an agent do a 90 Days.

I'd like to do this correctly but have "pulled up at the first fence".

I can't upload a scan of my passport because it is well over 2MB limit..

Perhaps @forcebwithu could advise .. y'know the score mate I'm an idiot so type slowly using easy words !!

I do my 90 day report online and not had an issue with my very old TM30 on file.

Where you might have an issue is if you do your extension to stay yourself. If they're going to challenge an out of date TM30, that would be the time for it to happen. If you use an agent for the extension, then you probably won't have an issue.

If it were me, I wouldn't worry about it and wait for immigration to make it an issue. Of course that bit of advice may end up costing you a 2000B fine. :default_getdown:

• Haha 1
  • Surprised 1

15 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

I do my 90 day report online and not had an issue with my very old TM30 on file.

Where you might have an issue is if you do your extension to stay yourself. If they're going to challenge an out of date TM30, that would be the time for it to happen. If you use an agent for the extension, then you probably won't have an issue.

If it were me, I wouldn't worry about it and wait for immigration to make it an issue. Of course that bit of advice may end up costing you a 2000B fine. :default_getdown:

OK All seems good!

I went through the Registration page with passport scanned as jpeg, received the Login password. I then went through the report foreigner location update page. I used Jpeg for the House page and her ID page too.

As soon as I pressed "Save" it automatically went to "Approved" so I am hoping that is that !!

• Thumbs Up 2

17 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

OK All seems good!

I went through the Registration page with passport scanned as jpeg, received the Login password. I then went through the report foreigner location update page. I used Jpeg for the House page and her ID page too.

As soon as I pressed "Save" it automatically went to "Approved" so I am hoping that is that !!

Sounds like you're good to go for the next time you have to do a 90 day report.

I have to say it's one of the few computer systems the Thai have managed to improve on over the years to the point it's very easy to use. The 90 day reports take me less than half a minute to do as everything stays the same as the prior one. The only time I have to make an edit is when my extension to stay date changes.

• Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Sounds like you're good to go for the next time you have to do a 90 day report.

I have to say it's one of the few computer systems the Thai have managed to improve on over the years to the point it's very easy to use. The 90 day reports take me less than half a minute to do as everything stays the same as the prior one. The only time I have to make an edit is when my extension to stay date changes.

One thing that bothers me with doing a 90 day report on line is not having a piece of paper to put in my passport as I don't have a printer.

What is the latest super dooper 90 Day online reporting site ...The one I had seen previously seemed to only be for Pattaya. Is there a National one ???

49 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Yeah, I agree, the amount of time and frustration the online 90-day reports have saved me over the years is huge, and the new system is easy and reliable. I got a new passport when I was in the UK last September, got it registered in the Immigration system and the visa stamps transferred as soon as I got back (free service in Jomtien), then did my annual retirement extension in December with no issues. The first online 90-day with the new passport was due in early January. I entered the new passport number and pressed the widget to get it to fill in everything for you, but it all stayed blank. So I entered everything manually, submitted it, and the next day it was approved. I'm pretty confident come April and the next 90-day that the auto-fill widget will work now.

• Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

58 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

One thing that bothers me with doing a 90 day report on line is not having a piece of paper to put in my passport as I don't have a printer.

What is the latest super dooper 90 Day online reporting site ...The one I had seen previously seemed to only be for Pattaya. Is there a National one ???

Pretty sure the online system we're using isn't just for Pattaya.

As for the piece of paper receipt; once the 90 day report is approved you'll receive an email with a pdf copy of the receipt that you can print and place in your passport. That pdf is also available on the online system.

Once you've done your first online 90 day report, the system will automatically notify you via email two weeks before the next one is due. So don't expect an email reminder for your next report. You'll still need to mark your calendar to make sure you don't miss your next report deadline.

One more thing to be aware of. The next 90 day report will be 90 days from the approval date of the previous one. That means if you do like I do and submit the report as soon as you get the email reminder, you're knocking off about two weeks from each report and not getting the full 90 days from each report. I consider that a small price to pay for not forgetting to do the report.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2024 at 12:43 PM, forcebwithu said:

Pretty sure the online system we're using isn't just for Pattaya.

As for the piece of paper receipt; once the 90 day report is approved you'll receive an email with a pdf copy of the receipt that you can print and place in your passport. That pdf is also available on the online system.

Once you've done your first online 90 day report, the system will automatically notify you via email two weeks before the next one is due. So don't expect an email reminder for your next report. You'll still need to mark your calendar to make sure you don't miss your next report deadline.

One more thing to be aware of. The next 90 day report will be 90 days from the approval date of the previous one. That means if you do like I do and submit the report as soon as you get the email reminder, you're knocking off about two weeks from each report and not getting the full 90 days from each report. I consider that a small price to pay for not forgetting to do the report.

Thanks mate.

This morning I registered on the 90 Day online website as I had an hour to spare but it only took 5 minutes.

I was happily filling in the information requested until I realised that I had actually filled in the application form even though it is not due until 26th Feb !!!

Let's see how they handle it ....

8 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Thanks mate.

This morning I registered on the 90 Day online website as I had an hour to spare but it only took 5 minutes.

I was happily filling in the information requested until I realised that I had actually filled in the application form even though it is not due until 26th Feb !!!

Let's see how they handle it ....

Surprised it didn't throw up an error message when you clicked on Submit.

Another example of laziness on the part of the Thai programmer. Couldn't even be bothered to program in a simple edit check to make sure the submission date is within 14 days of the report due date.

• Thumbs Up 2

41 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Surprised it didn't throw up an error message when you clicked on Submit.

Another example of laziness on the part of the Thai programmer. Couldn't even be bothered to program in a simple edit check to make sure the submission date is within 14 days of the report due date.

It seems I have opened up a can of worms.

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

come to Ubon immigratio fot notify address.

8 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

It seems I have opened up a can of worms.

Your application for "STAYING LONGER THAN 90 DAYS" has been rejected.

come to Ubon immigratio fot notify address.

I suspect that's another example of lazy programming. They have only one canned response for any type of issue that might arise from a report submission.

As you wrote your report isn't due until 26 February, wait to see if you get the email reminder two weeks before the due date. Even if you don't receive the reminder email, try submitting the report again with the two week window. Worse that can happen is they reject it again and you need to go in person to do the report.

BTW, is "come to Ubon immigratio fot notify address" a copy and paste of the rejection message?

8 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

As you wrote your report isn't due until 26 February, wait to see if you get the email reminder two weeks before the due date. Even if you don't receive the reminder email, try submitting the report again with the two week window. Worse that can happen is they reject it again and you need to go in person to do the report.

Yep, I think I will just leave the situation as it is because I know damned well my TM  30 was approved ..

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Yep, I think I will just leave the situation as it is because I know damned well my TM  30 was approved ..

Ah, the many joys of living in Thailand, soon to be made even more interesting by the ambiguity over our taxation status and the need to complete an annual Thai tax return. Never mind, I read that deliberate failure to declare tax you owe here has a penalty of 6 months in prison for each charge, just think of the booze taxes and duties we'd save while inside, lol.

Edited by Toy Boy
  • Haha 1

On 1/26/2024 at 12:21 PM, forcebwithu said:

I suspect that's another example of lazy programming. They have only one canned response for any type of issue that might arise from a report submission.

BTW, is "come to Ubon immigratio fot notify address" a copy and paste of the rejection message?

Hi mate,

It dawned in me this morning that perhaps I was using the wrong website for 90 day reporting..

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

What does everybody else use ????