Funny pics

Chokdeekap

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was surprised by how accurate this one is, it probably covers about 90% of the posts made on my home-town FB groups. Including the 'Delete if not aloud' one, lol.

FB_IMG_1712487798375.jpg

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Freee!! said:

ycpfBgI9Dsho6z6rdZdzMGdR.jpg?f=fotoalbum

Reminds me of a swim meet I competed in decades ago. I was in high school and it was a state meet held at the UW-Madison natatorium. I wandered into the shower room on my way to finding the bathroom. My head was down thinking of my upcoming big event when I heard a cough, cough and a bunch of laughter. I looked up and to my embarrassment realized I had walked into the women's shower room by mistake. Man oh man, did I get an eye full of very healthy looking college coeds.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

^^^
Remembering that also kicked loose another memory. This one was a swim meet at one of the local high schools.

The deck warm up area was in front of a window that was actually a two way mirror into the women's swim coach office. Thing is when you got up close to the mirror and put up your hand to shade the overhead light, you could see into the darkened, unoccupied office. What made the office so interesting to us horny guys was on the other side of the office was another two way mirror that looked directly into the women's locker room. That allowed us to see the women getting dressed and fixing their hair in front of their mirror while half dressed.

Our fun was short lived as at the start of the next day's competition we noticed right away they had papered over the poolside "mirror".