Funny pics

Chokdeekap

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/2/2019 at 6:49 AM, thumper63 said:

Well I'm very confused.

And I am really sorry that you are so upset. My question of is there a restriction against GIFs being posted in this thread is a honest one. I repeat, it is an honest question. Because I really do not know. Please show me where I am wrong and I will gladly refrain from posting any more and will also remove the ones that I have already posted.  I am new to this forum and am only trying to add content that hopefully " most " members will enjoy.   I say '" most " because as we all know there is always someone on every forum who's only joy in life is complaining about everything and everyone. And I am not insinuating that you are that person. But If it ends up that you are the only one who objects to my posts because ( as you say ) you have shitty internet service, or that you just don't like GIFs in general. then I find that to be incredibly selfish and self centered on your part. So please help me out here, am I wrong in going against the intent of this thread by bringing funny items to it? It's an Honest Question mate. I know that a picture and a GIF are different formats, but isn't Funny still Funny. 

I like gifs, more please.😘

Edited by banchang100
  • Thumbs Up 1