Intimate v AYA

The Intimate was my go to hotel for about ten years , for me I love the rooftop pool , reception staff are lovely and it's a perfect location ......

I did stay there in March but it was only a THB 1k a night ..... my friends stopped staying there a few years ago ....the rooms are looking tired ...the furniture / wardrobes in the bedrooms needs replacing , the showers and bathrooms need replacing/ refreshing ... I also had issues with a bedside light that had dangerous loose wiring and a safety box with a couple of numbers that didn't work ...

when they are charging THB 2k + there are too many other newer choices for that price that are better value 

I haven't stayed at the Aya so can't comment 

• Like 2
  • Great Info 2

On 7/15/2023 at 4:15 PM, Stillearly said:

The Intimate was my go to hotel for about ten years , for me I love the rooftop pool , reception staff are lovely and it's a perfect location ......

I did stay there in March but it was only a THB 1k a night ..... my friends stopped staying there a few years ago ....the rooms are looking tired ...the furniture / wardrobes in the bedrooms needs replacing , the showers and bathrooms need replacing/ refreshing ... I also had issues with a bedside light that had dangerous loose wiring and a safety box with a couple of numbers that didn't work ...

when they are charging THB 2k + there are too many other newer choices for that price that are better value 

I haven't stayed at the Aya so can't comment 

Ditto.

I stayed there in october/november last year.

• Like 1