The Bitches

Cleator

I may have found the origin of why some women are called bitches. I had a wild MILF massage gal on Pattaya Klang. We had showered together, she gave great bbbjrj combos, good pre-naughtyness oil massage, and herbal tea afterwards. One day I walk in, and she tells me you shower yourself - do you think you are in a spa? WTF! I ask her what's wrong, and gave her some sweet talk. She tells me not to sweet mouth her, and tells that we are not friends - you are just a customer. So I crossed her off my list.

Next day I go see this massage gal in Naklua. She had loved giving me showers when she was fully clothed, she also gave good bbbjrj combos, and she would give me fruit and sandwiches to take home. I was greeted with "I not massage you anymore, go away, you not come back" f**k me. No more GFE, just cunty behavior.

Getting to the main point - here's what happened next. I go down to Wongamat beach to feed a female dog that I have known for at least 5 years. She would great me with a wagging tail, whilst putting her paws on my thighs, I would scratch her behind the ears, say good girl in Thai, then I would bring out the chicken. We would sit on the wall and she would enjoy the feast. That day was different. She not only ignored me, she walked away. I approached her and she went and sat under a beach chair. She refused the chicken, and would not let me pet her.

The broads were acting like bitches. LOL!

bitches-love-bitches.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I've seen some girls harden like carbon steel between leaving them one trip and turning up the next.

Might be down to other customers treating them badly, then they get to saturation point and tar all farangs with the same brush.

I remember Pui from Daves GB Bar when it was on Second road (next door to where Central is now). Lovely girl, sweet, kind, thoughtful and although not that great in the sack, she was eager to please and learn. One year later, she's in a different Beer bar rinsing as many drinks from people, myself included, as she could. The sweet personality had been replaced by a facade which I could see through, but only because I knew her previously.

Can't blame 'em. It's their job at the end of the day, but I think many of them do tread a very fine line between being decent girls and total bitches. Some are able to switch between the two quite easily. They're the dangerous ones.

• Like 2
  • Great Info 2

6 minutes ago, Butch said:

I've seen some girls harden like carbon steel between leaving them one trip and turning up the next.

Might be down to other customers treating them badly, then they get to saturation point and tar all farangs with the same brush.

I remember Pui from Daves GB Bar when it was on Second road (next door to where Central is now). Lovely girl, sweet, kind, thoughtful and although not that great in the sack, she was eager to please and learn. One year later, she's in a different Beer bar rinsing as many drinks from people, myself included, as she could. The sweet personality had been replaced by a facade which I could see through, but only because I knew her previously.

Can't blame 'em. It's their job at the end of the day, but I think many of them do tread a very fine line between being decent girls and total bitches. Some are able to switch between the two quite easily. They're the dangerous ones.

Pui rings a bell. A few years ago, did a lot of guys post about her on PA?

Yeah, maybe I was payin' the bill for some prick's bad actions.

The Klang gal would act like a twat then switch back - probably a potential "Duck Feeder." Perhaps her last meltdown was a blessing in disguise.

• Like 2

Just now, Cleator said:

Pui rings a bell. A few years ago, did a lot of guys post about her on PA?

Yeah, maybe I was payin' the bill for some prick's bad actions.

The Klang gal would act like a twat then switch back - probably a potential "Duck Feeder." Perhaps her last meltdown was a blessing in disguise.

Maybe not the same one, I've never been on PA but this is going back to 1999. The last time I saw her was in 2008 working in a Beer bar up from Silver Star on Soi 8. She's probably left the scene by now, as she'd be the wrong side of 40 today !.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Butch said:

Maybe not the same one, I've never been on PA but this is going back to 1999. The last time I saw her was in 2008 working in a Beer bar up from Silver Star on Soi 8. She's probably left the scene by now, as she'd be the wrong side of 40 today !.

Yeah, different gal.

2 hours ago, Cleator said:

I may have found the origin of why some women are called bitches. I had a wild MILF massage gal on Pattaya Klang. We had showered together, she gave great bbbjrj combos, good pre-naughtyness oil massage, and herbal tea afterwards. One day I walk in, and she tells me you shower yourself - do you think you are in a spa? WTF! I ask her what's wrong, and gave her some sweet talk. She tells me not to sweet mouth her, and tells that we are not friends - you are just a customer. So I crossed her off my list.

Next day I go see this massage gal in Naklua. She had loved giving me showers when she was fully clothed, she also gave good bbbjrj combos, and she would give me fruit and sandwiches to take home. I was greeted with "I not massage you anymore, go away, you not come back" f**k me. No more GFE, just cunty behavior.

Getting to the main point - here's what happened next. I go down to Wongamat beach to feed a female dog that I have known for at least 5 years. She would great me with a wagging tail, whilst putting her paws on my thighs, I would scratch her behind the ears, say good girl in Thai, then I would bring out the chicken. We would sit on the wall and she would enjoy the feast. That day was different. She not only ignored me, she walked away. I approached her and she went and sat under a beach chair. She refused the chicken, and would not let me pet her.

The broads were acting like bitches. LOL!

bitches-love-bitches.jpg

Weird, normally you could take the human female and lock it up in the trunk/boot of your car with your dog for 24 hours and the next day when you let them out; only one would be wagging its tail and just overjoyed to see you and it wouldn't be the c**t.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Trip said:

Weird, normally you could take the human female and lock it up in the trunk/boot of your car with your dog for 24 hours and the next day when you let them out; only one would be wagging its tail and just overjoyed to see you and it wouldn't be the c**t.

Good one! LOL😀

Not had any massage ladies tell me to go away, but have seen them get complacent and lazy after a couple of repeat visits. Where once I got at least a 30+ minute great massage before the special fun began, it deteriorates to a mediocre 15 minute massage and a less than enthusiastic special ending. When that happens I just find a new one to add to the rotation as there's certainly no shortage of massage shops here.

Another thing I noticed that has disappeared outside the strictly naughty massage places are massage shops where the lady will help you shower before and after a massage. I suppose I could ask for that extra service, but rather enjoyed it when it was part of their standard repertoire.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 4

There are many possible explanations for the described behaviour.

You never know what's going on with most of the cnuts minds. And I have learned that once they are in that mode it's not even worth asking, because you will only be wasting your time. I also think that the sooner it happens the better. Because you can scratch them off your list and avoid more serious problems that would almost certainly arise latter.

Those "bitches" are on social media 24/7. They share pics and stories about us, guarenteed, probably at least 90 % of them. Often when they are doing their interactions with their "sisters" on line another will make a comment, possibly something negative or makes them lose face. Often the others will say that they have recently f***d you, you once shit yourself, or whatever... Or they will flat out lie about something related to you out of jealousy or sheer stupidity (maybe you look similar to someone else they had a bad time with).

But who knows ? One thing for sure, once that cat is out of the bag it is time to cut and release with as minimal loss as possible. Also, a big reason that when you find a good one, stick with it (at least for the most part).

It's all part of the game, live and learn, expect that shit can blow up at any moment. 

"No expectations, no disappointments" 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Not had any massage ladies tell me to go away, but have seen them get complacent and lazy after a couple of repeat visits. Where once I got at least a 30+ minute great massage before the special fun began, it deteriorates to a mediocre 15 minute massage and a less than enthusiastic special ending. When that happens I just find a new one to add to the rotation as there's certainly no shortage of massage shops here.

Another thing I noticed that has disappeared outside the strictly naughty massage places are massage shops where the lady will help you shower before and after a massage. I suppose I could ask for that extra service, but rather enjoyed it when it was part of their standard repertoire.

" Where once I got at least a 30+ minute great massage before the special fun began, it deteriorates to a mediocre 15 minute massage and a less than enthusiastic special ending.." I also have been finding more of said BS lately.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Glasseye said:

There are many possible explanations for the described behaviour.

You never know what's going on with most of the cnuts minds. And I have learned that once they are in that mode it's not even worth asking, because you will only be wasting your time. I also think that the sooner it happens the better. Because you can scratch them off your list and avoid more serious problems that would almost certainly arise latter.

Those "bitches" are on social media 24/7. They share pics and stories about us, guarenteed, probably at least 90 % of them. Often when they are doing their interactions with their "sisters" on line another will make a comment, possibly something negative or makes them lose face. Often the others will say that they have recently f***d you, you once shit yourself, or whatever... Or they will flat out lie about something related to you out of jealousy or sheer stupidity (maybe you look similar to someone else they had a bad time with).

But who knows ? One thing for sure, once that cat is out of the bag it is time to cut and release with as minimal loss as possible. Also, a big reason that when you find a good one, stick with it (at least for the most part).

It's all part of the game, live and learn, expect that shit can blow up at any moment. 

"No expectations, no disappointments" 

Good advice.

Cheers

I was not a  "regular" at any one spot cause I was on tour back in the day. I obviously am not a regular anywhere here either for obvious reasons. 

But...one time in Pattaya around 2008, I was walking down the same area Cleator was hanging around.  Saw a bevy of beauties that a few caught my attention. 

Walked over there and this one gal whom I thought was quite nice looking caught my attention. Man what a mistake that was, she "amped up" on something, probably Yabba. She could not keep quiet, was all over the place and it was very uncomfortable and then told me she wanted 2k baht tip? I told her she would get $1k, she went ballistic and called me a bunch of names.......these gals work like from 10:00am- 10:00pm 7 days per week. They have to have something to do as sitting around all day, alcohol, dope and Yabba seem to be their favorite friends. 

• Like 1
  • Great Info 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Yessongs said:

I was not a  "regular" at any one spot cause I was on tour back in the day. I obviously am not a regular anywhere here either for obvious reasons. 

But...one time in Pattaya around 2008, I was walking down the same area Cleator was hanging around.  Saw a bevy of beauties that a few caught my attention. 

Walked over there and this one gal whom I thought was quite nice looking caught my attention. Man what a mistake that was, she "amped up" on something, probably Yabba. She could not keep quiet, was all over the place and it was very uncomfortable and then told me she wanted 2k baht tip? I told her she would get $1k, she went ballistic and called me a bunch of names.......these gals work like from 10:00am- 10:00pm 7 days per week. They have to have something to do as sitting around all day, alcohol, dope and Yabba seem to be their favorite friends. 

They also drink Thai whiskey like water. Never once offerred me a free shot.

Bitches.....      lol

• Haha 4