Tattoo Convention, Pattaya - 6 April 2024

Bazle

Each to his own, but I've never seen the attraction, especially for Thai women. Most of the younger lasses have really great skin quality, I'm quite happy with it au naturel, as it were, there's no need to cover it in ink to appreciate it. I could have a long rant about the GF's daft, but I won't bore you and will leave it there...

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

1 hour ago, Toy Boy said:

Each to his own, but I've never seen the attraction, especially for Thai women. Most of the younger lasses have really great skin quality, I'm quite happy with it au naturel, as it were, there's no need to cover it in ink to appreciate it. I could have a long rant about the GF's daft, but I won't bore you and will leave it there...

My mum, wife and 2 beautiful nieces all have tattoos and to be honest I find them disgusting.

That said it is their bodies to do whatever they want.

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, thegrogmonster said:

My mum, wife and 2 beautiful nieces all have tattoos and to be honest I find them disgusting.

That said it is their bodies to do whatever they want.

Dang... I'll have to miss that one. 

5555555555 !

My missus absolutely hates tattoos,I think if I'd had one when I met her she wouldn't have married me.

A few years ago I said I was thinking of getting her name,Nid,on my right shoulder in Thai.

She went up the wall!

Personally I don't like Thai girls with them,or metal bits in their face or plastic tits.

Au naturel for me also.

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm not a fan of tats , but can appreciate the artwork and skill with some of these pieces , especially the two girls .. 👍

a mate of mine , has most of his body covered in tats , but now in his 60's he only wears long trousers and a long sleeve top ( even in Thailand) as he doesn't enjoy the attention his tats bring ...

21 hours ago, Stillearly said:

I'm not a fan of tats , but can appreciate the artwork and skill with some of these pieces , especially the two girls .. 👍

a mate of mine , has most of his body covered in tats , but now in his 60's he only wears long trousers and a long sleeve top ( even in Thailand) as he doesn't enjoy the attention his tats bring ...

There you  go - probably seemed like a great idea at the time but years, or decades later, and he is embarrassed by what he has done to himself - I guess if you want to walk around looking like a page torn from a child's comic book, it is up to you but I think it's nuts. 

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, maipenrai said:

There you  go - probably seemed like a great idea at the time but years, or decades later, and he is embarrassed by what he has done to himself - I guess if you want to walk around looking like a page torn from a child's comic book, it is up to you but I think it's nuts. 

I agree and the insanity of it includes they pay, and often a lot to be put in considerable pain for the experience.

I have a friend that had inevitable regrets about a 'sleeve' he put one arm through a couple of decades ago. Took him over a year to get it all inked, something like $5000 in cost. Fast forward 10 years and he's now paying more than $20,000 to get it all laser-etched/burned off and even then you can still see some of it.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1