Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

My friend Mark from the gym Sunday. Talk about a guy with a wicked sense of humor? He does not let his disability affect his life at all. Swims at the indoor pool here to keep in shape. 50 years old, die hard "Metallica" fan, has seen them 10 times in concert, did the meet/greet a few years back. Told me the band is totally cool with the fans, he said Lars Ulrich told him he could easily learn how to play " Enter Sandman" on drums and sent to his e-mail, a video of him telling him how to play this exact song!  Geez...

Is married, has a 16 and a 14 year old Daughter. Tells me being the only guy in the house is hard a times, his wife is a pain in the ass...his Daughters always complain how slow the Internet is etc.etc.etc. 

He told me "Your wife is attractive, what is she doing wth you"?  Quite the sense of humor like I said.

I asked him, since you're a "gimp" how did you get your wife pregnant? He told me "Oh that's easy, she gives me a nice work up, pulls my drawers off, she drops her shorts, she backs it right up into me like a truck pulling into the loading dock and I do the rest, I have a 10 inch cock"

I like this guy! 😃

20210808_111011.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 5

Man the air is bad around here now, all of the forest in Calif are practically on fire! Going to an outdoor concert tonite at the Mountain Winery in Saratoga, Calif, hope it is not too bad at 8:00pm showtime. 

21,000 firefighters battling several huge fires up in the mountains and it is filtering down here to the city level. Not good. The Dixie fire is now the 2nd biggest fire in Calif history, was up at Mt Lassen/Lake Almanor last August, apparently is it not a pretty sight right now....really sad. 

Last night this was the 6:30pm picture taken at the High School Rachanee runs at. 

IMG_6370 (1).jpg

Edited by Yessongs
  • Sad 6