Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

"All aboard the Skylark!"

All at sea 2.jpg

The guy with the hat, sunglasses and bottle in his hands was known to me as "Surfer Dude" a retired fireman from California.

The "yacht" was once owned by Prince Ranier of Monaco.

Not many people know that. 😄

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jambo said:

All at sea 2.jpg

The guy with the hat, sunglasses and bottle in his hands was known to me as "Surfer Dude" a retired fireman from California.

The size of boats these days, I doubt the Monaco royal family would want many people to know this was their boat lol.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jambo said:

All at sea 2.jpg

That's a blast from the past, you have PSP Paul and Egyptian Ed in there and the fireman you mention used to barfine Golf and Mook every night long time for a 3 some, but they wouldn't play with each other. Then he turned up one evening and Mook was upstairs doing a ST and he got the hump. Funny as f**k.

He had a few lessons to learn as a recent retiree.

Hope he made it long term as he was a real nice guy. Just very green and inexperienced .

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 3

12 hours ago, boydeste said:

That's a blast from the past, you have PSP Paul and Egyptian Ed in there and the fireman you mention used to barfine Golf and Mook every night long time for a 3 some, but they wouldn't play with each other. Then he turned up one evening and Mook was upstairs doing a ST and he got the hump. Funny as f**k.

He had a few lessons to learn as a recent retiree.

Hope he made it long term as he was a real nice guy. Just very green and inexperienced .

I lost a lot of my 18 years of photo's thanks to you know who but I have recently copied all I have left to my new Tablet and I have enjoyed seeing again the ones that have particular memories.

Surfer Dude was a great guy I met shortly after he arrived in Pattaya. In many respects he was quite naive about Thai girls not realizing, all too often, that they could be more than a little economic with the truth. Step forward Golf and Mook. 😄

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1