Golf

Archie43

55 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I think it's cleaner , much easier to understand than before 

Maybe lay off the booze then…….this coming from a guy who got absolutely pummeled last night 😂 With the sister I don’t really like as a drinking buddy…..of all the people….feel like Earnie Shavers assaulted me in my sleep

3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

IMG_6066.jpeg

Kind of funny to look at…..IMO what I would have previously called the 2 weakest players won majors in the past 2 months 😂😂😂😂

After 1999 I’ve always supported the Euros….but not looking good to avenge 2021

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 2

@Stillearly Just realized he left Lucas Glover off…..Man is it really about the hottest players now….or who your buddies are? If 2 wins in a row the month before the Cup doesn’t warrant a captain’s pick, what does? Just like when Kevin Na deserved a pick, and John Daly with 2 majors never got a chance

And Larry Nelson with 3 majors and military service never got a captaincy, but Zach Johnson already does in his 40’s? Fred Couples never did either, a real fan favourite. Davis Love III got to captain twice I believe, and Tiger hasn’t even been mentioned and he’s coming up on 50 very soon. Phil should have had it before Stricker, fat chance now after LIV, but it shouldn’t matter, his achievements are deserving

OK my BP is rising at all these injustices…

Go Europe! Plays like a real team with no politics……May they pop the champagne right in the Yanks’ faces

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got this email today, tournament is being played just North of me about 40 miles. Don’t think I will be buying any, it’s just not the draw the Ryder Cup(or gulp….Masters). And even though I have exclusive access to buy, probably overpriced and no chance to flip them for profit…..I’m already almost $4K in the hole between the Formula 1 and hockey season…..

But should be a fun event, another USA domination for sure but I hope Mike can help put together a good showing

image.png

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

IMG_6187.jpeg

I can’t stress this enough……Nelly Korda is so beloved in America, but for me as a golf purist, her not speaking up on that referee’s stupid decision 2 years ago has made me hate her. I’m surprised the media hasn’t talked about it more, but then again who controls the media in professional golf, eh? 

A rule was broken yes, dumb move by the Swede, yes, but by the logic of that c**t referee, if you pick up an opponent’s 4 footer, you forfeit the hole because “it still had a chance”……that putt was never dropping unless a gale came in the next 10 seconds

• Thumbs Up 2