Golf

Archie43

OMG…..the networks must have listened to me and other golfers’ prayers…..TEN STRAIGHT HOURS of coverage today, finishes very late because it’s on West Coast.

Shouldn’t be a conflict with the race Sunday, it will be over before the leaders tee off

IMG_1950.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

OMG…..the networks must have listened to me and other golfers’ prayers…..TEN STRAIGHT HOURS of coverage today, finishes very late because it’s on West Coast.

Shouldn’t be a conflict with the race Sunday, it will be over before the leaders tee off

IMG_1950.jpeg

Unfortunately for the U.K. , the last guys are coming in around 04:00 ... it's going to be a struggle .. 

• Great Info 1

On 6/4/2023 at 11:30 PM, Golfingboy said:

Anyway, Rory chokes like this again, I’m changing my avatar to Patrick Reed, or worse, Stephen Ames, the biggest arsehole to ever wear my flag 🇨🇦

Is your avatar safe ... ? 

I couldn't get to sleep so watched the last few holes ... 👍

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Is your avatar safe ... ? 

I couldn't get to sleep so watched the last few holes ... 👍

Patrick Reed or Stephen Ames getting uploaded as we speak, haven’t decided who. Disappointed mate, I won’t lie….But Clark didn’t crumble, I thought he would

• Like 1

McCarthy and Bradley both at -15, 125 heading into the weekend. Then again Furyk once shot a 58 here that honestly should have been a 55, it’s not the toughest course

Rory hit into the water and made a double on the same hole he aced Thursday. But a 1 and a 5 still equals par 😬

• Like 1