Golf

Archie43

9 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Unless I missed it , I didn't see any coverage on Sky .. 🤷‍♂️

IMG_5928.jpeg

3 hours ago, Krapow said:

Naw, there wasn't i had been looking earlier as well.

Though now glad there wasn't, as would have watched it and maybe missed some of the tennis.

I watched it on Sky Sports Golf here in Thailand using HD Prime, it was brill, really exciting final day, so glad Mcllroy won.

• Like 1

I’ve learned never say it’s over til it’s over, especially in majors, but Harman could have easily flinched Saturday and did not, and is up by 5. IF RAHM catches him and takes it, it will be low-key his 3rd major of his last 10 starts. I think his best hope is if it blows hard and Harlan’s lack of length makes many holes “bogey chances”

My late Dad was not a fan of JT, I was just on ESPN and he’s saying he doesn’t understand what’s wrong with his golf game. 81-82=163 for 2 rounds, if you would have told me last year that Brian Harman would take only 38 shots more than JT with an extra round played……I’d have told you to lay off the whiskey 🥃 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

@Pumpuynarak Holy Cliff you’re up early…..I guess I need to get me a young Asian wife too 😂

Can't sleep mate, i only manage a max of 4 hours a night, don't seem to be causing me any problems, i do have a nap in the afternoons for an hour. I'm living up to my retirement motto of ''I sleep when i'm tired and i eat when i'm hungry'' whatever time of the day or night lol

IMO its Brian Harman's to lose, and i can't see him doing that what with his current form.....

Screenshot 2023-07-23 054409.png

9 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Can't sleep mate, i only manage a max of 4 hours a night, don't seem to be causing me any problems, i do have a nap in the afternoons for an hour. I'm living up to my retirement motto of ''I sleep when i'm tired and i eat when i'm hungry'' whatever time of the day or night lol

IMO its Brian Harman's to lose, and i can't see him doing that what with his current form.....

Screenshot 2023-07-23 054409.png

I famously said the same thing for DJ in 2010 at Pebble Beach…..he shot 82? 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2023 at 7:44 PM, Stillearly said:

@Golfingboy did you see Rory's birdie at 17 ... ? Unbelievable stuff 

OK 36 hours later….f—k me! Just realized you never said “putt”, did you? Looked like his punch missed the big tree by a mm…..that never ends good, no matter what the handicap of the golfer. NEVER try to keep a ball low, from rough, over more rough. One of the toughest things in my youth was avoiding the big number….even a double is still better than a 9……go sideways, backwards….whatever just to get on the fairway in position again. I’ve hit a few pieces of bark in my life 😂😂😂

• Thumbs Up 1