Post a random pic you took in Thailand

Sangsom

Sunsets are good here now, the heat and humidity are rising big time. 

The little tykes in the neighborhood don't seem to mind. These 2 gals always stop their bikes and say to me "Hello Misser Mike". 

IMG_1444.JPG

IMG_1448.JPG

• Like 5
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

This could be a "Where was I" but I don't know the answer myself.  Looking at the time stamp I'd been in Bangkok the day before and Hua Hin the day after so either of these two or somewhere in between the two perhaps.

buddha.jpg

• Like 3
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, KWA said:

This could be a "Where was I" but I don't know the answer myself.  Looking at the time stamp I'd been in Bangkok the day before and Hua Hin the day after so either of these two or somewhere in between the two perhaps.

buddha.jpg

Google Image search solved the where were you.

Lhyh3zsDnk.jpg

https://www.dreamstime.com/big-statue-somdej-toh-monk-rakang-kositaram-temple-bangkok-thailand-aug-big-statue-somdej-toh-monk-rakang-image287153839

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

39 minutes ago, Yessongs said:

Yesterday at The Mall Bangkapi, I put wifey on "blast" I had enough.

"How long does it take to buy one fucking piece of tupperware"??  

IMG_0503 2 (1).jpg

I think she is looking for something to keep your testicles in if you don't shut up and let her shop in peace mate !!!

• Thanks 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Yessongs said:

Yesterday at The Mall Bangkapi, I put wifey on "blast" I had enough.

"How long does it take to buy one fucking piece of tupperware"??  

IMG_0503 2 (1).jpg

As long as it takes to pick a bag and matching outfit I'd guess 😅

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I think she is looking for something to keep your testicles in if you don't shut up and let her shop in peace mate !!!

Outstanding LOL! 

20 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

As long as it takes to pick a bag and matching outfit I'd guess 😅

Isn't that the truth? 

At least the Macaws don't make wait when taking a pic 😄

IMG_1483 2.JPGIMG_1482 2.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

IMG_8111.jpeg

My next door neighbor from California is here in Thailand on vacation with his girlfriend so I went to Bangkok and spent the day with them. We did some tourist stuff like going to the Golden Buddha and the Reclining Buddha. But, I think this picture I took with my iPhone 13 is my best shot of the day. It’s a vase at Wat Benchamabophit. Other than slightly cropping it, there are no digital effects but it looks like a painting to me. 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 2

You guys might get a kick out of this....was at Fashion Island Mall yesterday looking for a present for wifey's upcoming b-day. Lucky that any type of Jewelry she likes, makes it easy on me you know? Lot's of choices. 

About 2:00pm feeling a bit hungry, go up to the food court, this one place has this yellow rice I like. 

Get to my table, sitting a few tables over from me were like 7 young kids, I noticed they kept looking over at me and kind of like laughing...I blew it off, no big deal. Every time I looked over there, they were still kind of looking at me and would laugh...again and again. I thought maybe I had some yellow rice dribbling out of my mouth or perhaps a "booger" hanging out of my nose LOL! 

I had enough of this, I get up and walk over to them, you should have seen the scared shitless look they had on their faces when they saw me coming right? I can hear them now "Oiiii, Falang not happy" 

I pretty much knew their English skills were not going to serve them yet, they all looked between 10-12 years old. Luckily the Samsung Galaxy I have works well....I speak into it "Why are you laughing at me"?  It translates it into Thai and I hand it over to one of them. They all pass it around to each other, and the one girl, who seemed to be the "ringleader" she is the one in the middle with the black jacket on, in fairly good English says to me " We not laugh you, you look like school teeeee-cher we hab"

She hands me her phone, and there is a picture of the guy who teaches them English at their school....dam kind of looked like that guy a bit you know....Said into my phone "Ok, I was just checking" They all laughed and I felt so bad, I gave them each 100 baht...they were quite happy and I told them to continue to do well in school, listen to their parents and learn to speak English. 

They all took pictures with me with their phones...and I did the same. Just another day at the Mall LOL! 

IMG_1912.JPG

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Haha 4