What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

4 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Listened to this last night amongst a lot of other great songs whilst sat out on my patio smoking a couple of joints and drinking sangsom coke, life don't get much better for me lol and i was there at the Nelson Mandela concert in 1998 sat next to John Cleese.

I saw them three times mate. Doesn't get much better. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, maipenrai said:

Yeah, she was a babe, wasn't she? And such a lovely pure voice.

Watching her walking around in a pair of white stained panties and sheer bra, while lisening to her singing would have easiy caused a fierce ejaculation every day !

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, monkeyman said:

Best instrumental ever...

I don't know about ''Best instrumental ever'' but it was certainly brill, Heinz Burt bass player was brought up in my local town where he was regarded as a hero, saw him many times around the town in pubs etc, real nice guy imo.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

KC and the Sunshine Band - Ahh the memories, love em

Yes. Back in the day when we wouldn't dare listen to them or many other bands with our buddies.

But.... when in the car alone crank it. 

Disco got a lot of bad rap. But there is some damn good "disco" music. Funk based, great rhythms, and vocals.

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Disco got a lot of bad rap. But there is some damn good "disco" music. Funk based, great rhythms, and vocals.

Bingo, i loved it. My love of music is pretty widespread and ''Disco'' was very much needed to pick up the gals on a night out, i would never have met my 1st wife (god bless her) without the disco's.