What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

1 hour ago, ChiFlyer said:

Leon Russel - "A Song for You".

Great great tune. 

Here's Ray Charles version.

lol. I just followed through on the thread and see that you have already posted.

Edited by Glasseye

2 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

Leon Russel - "A Song for You".

I dunno - I have every respect for Russell for being a very accomplished musician, but his voice is like listening to someone dragging their fingernails across a blackboard...

54 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

I dunno - I have every respect for Russell for being a very accomplished musician, but his voice is like listening to someone dragging their fingernails across a blackboard...

I guess that we can agree to disagree. I find his voice with the OK twang to be soulful.

2 hours ago, maipenrai said:

1 hour ago, ChiFlyer said:

I guess that we can agree to disagree. I find his voice with the OK twang to be soulful.

I think you both make valid points. Some his singing can at times be difficult to absorb.

I think the accent may be considered more 'Orleans or Canjun than what I would consider typical Southern.

Often when I hear a hard Southern drawl I find myself quickly heading in the opposite direction.

Edited by Glasseye