What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

10 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Have some of this guys, i first heard whilst smoking a splff round a mates house back in the mid 60's and i've been a massive fan ever since. Saw Led Zep twice in Southampton and Salisbury in the late 60's/early 70's, what a band.  

Those were the days lol

Certainly one of the greatest albums of all time IMO. Put a lot of skratches on that one.

• Thumbs Up 1

One of the most underrated tracks I’ve heard, unfortunately some Canadian artists just don’t get the exposure they deserve. I heard this on radio at least a dozen times but could never find the name of the song by Googling the lyrics. The words are inspired by the singer’s wife(who BTW is more of a celebrity than him) and her terrible battle with night terrors

Edited by Golfingboy

10 hours ago, boydeste said:

I have never heard her before, I thought it was going to be free bird when the music started. Had to listen to it all, very captivating.

Thanks for posting.

Several times I've picked up music I like from obscure musicians whose song was featured as a theme song on a movie or series I was watching. Mazzy Star is one such case.

Another of their songs, Into Dust, was used on a House episode "Informed Consent" back in 2006 which is when I first heard her sing. I like the haunting, slow pace of their music. It was also an excellent choice for the House episode, which was also one of my favorite TV series.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

Several times I've picked up music I like from obscure musicians whose song was featured as a theme song on a movie or series I was watching. Mazzy Star is one such case.

Another of their songs, Into Dust, was used on a House episode "Informed Consent" back in 2006 which is when I first heard her sing. I like the haunting, slow pace of their music. It was also an excellent choice for the House episode, which was also one of my favorite TV series.

I think I have watched every episode of House, superb series if you like the doctor theme!

• Thumbs Up 2