What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

2 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Just love em Gally, play their stuff regularly. Never saw them live 😧 but did get to see Gary Moore at Hammersmith odeon playing a lot of their stuff 👍

Saw them once live, also at Hammersmith, in the 90's, and they had John Sykes on vocals then. Never saw Phil live unfortunately, would love to had done. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, galenkia said:

Saw them once live, also at Hammersmith, in the 90's, and they had John Sykes on vocals then. Never saw Phil live unfortunately, would love to had done. 

I will never forget the day Phil died, it was announced on the TV that he died whilst at his GF fathers house in Salisbury only some 20 miles from Southampton (my home) and who was his GF, none other than Leslie Crowthers daughter. 

I was totally distraught, RIP Phil.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, galenkia said:

From 71 to 74 I worked just around the corner from The Cavern and went to quite a few gigs in that time including Thin Lizzy, Chicken Shack, Wizard

• Thumbs Up 2

22 hours ago, galenkia said:

Went to see Gary Moore on his " Victims of Illusion" tour at Manchester Apollo. 

Phil came on at the very end to play parisienn walkways with Gary. 

Pure class. 

• Like 3