Cricket

coxyhog

8 minutes ago, coxyhog said:

So is this....

It's all planned.... we'll lose this one, then win everything else and get through on run rate....just....!

I read it in the tea leaves. Mind you, they were still in the tea bag at the time, so readings might be erratic.

• Haha 2

After that performance, i would suggest england take a long hard look at themselves, then hire a team of 30 enthusiastic locals and pay them to bowl for hours at them, on pitches not nets, every day until the next match with 29 fielders plus the England squad that weren't batting, forget the slogging, boundaries not allowed, practice singles and twos to build an innings,  go and have a round of golf or two to relax....

• Haha 6

Just now, coxyhog said:

Yep the downward spiral continues,from 30-0 to 39-4....

Root misses a straight one, Stokes hasn't the patience to play out an maiden or two, swipes and misses, bairstow plays on attacking.... whatever happened to building an innings and just waiting for the Indians, who are bowling brilliantly,  to have to change bowlers? Maybe Buttler will play himself into form, and Ali will play straight...

I'd go out, but the bars are closed . More tits playing cricket for England than on view in pattaya tonight...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4