One Tough gal ....

code_slayer_bkk

I have known this gal over 20 years .., she is one tough bitch .. she looks harmless .. but, she can throw down .. she will kick most guys ass .. for sure !

She is a true friend to me .. and NO .. we have never boomed boom ... she is a lesbo .. I don't f**king care  ... she is an honest and loving gal .. yea, she gets high ... but, I am telling you one tough gal

And I love her ... she has helped me a couple of times ..  she never backed down .. stood strong and tough .. she is fearless .. which I respect 

I always see her when I am in BKK ..

IMG_5336.JPG

IMG_5337.JPG

Edited by code_slayer_bkk
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I have known this gal over 20 years .., she is one tough bitch .. she looks harmless .. but, she can throw down .. she will kick most guys ass .. for sure !

She is a true friend to me .. and NO .. we have never boomed boom ... she is a lesbo .. I don't f**king care  ... she is an honest and loving gal .. yea, she gets high ... but, I am telling you one tough gal

And I love her ... she has helped me a couple of times ..  she never backed down .. stood strong and tough .. she is fearless .. which I respect 

I always see her when I am in BKK ..

IMG_5336.JPG

IMG_5337.JPG

Code,

when I finally get back over,

can I have her I love hard tough sheilas,and a lesso to boot, I would look after her like she was the one! she could have all the girls she wants, as long as she looked after me,kept me safe from myself,ya know what I mean?

iam in heaven

regards

grayray

Yea Bro .....

I would love for you to meet her ... like I say .. she is stand up

I don't think you can get into her panties though .. she is a hard core lesbo .. I have never tried ... but, she will still give you gigantic hugs

The first time I ever saw her .. a Thai guy was pulling her by her hair and hitting her .. trying to f**k her up  .. and she was hitting him back ( I think she would beat his ass -- that would have been funny ) ...

I can't stand to see a guy try to man handle a woman ... I walked up to the guy and told him to stop the bullshit .. none of my business really .. I told him to f**k off .... which he did ...  I had some beers in me and was ready ..

We just hit it off from there ... she has been a true loyal friend .. never any drama, lies or bullshit  .. she loves Beach gal and Ziggy ... but, what is not to love with those 2 ?

If I told her you were my brother .. which I would .. she would take care of you .. lol .. lol .. I am certain she would grab a coupe of girls for you to get it on with everyday .. no problem ! 

She always makes me laugh .. and gives me gigantic hugs .. she is a good gal and has my friendship and respect who works hard  ... she is also a gal from the deep South of Thai ...

For sure, she would keep you safe ... lol, lol, lol she is a tough gal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Yea Bro .....

I would love for you to meet her ... like I say .. she is stand up

I don't think you can get into her panties though .. she is a hard core lesbo .. I have never tried ... but, she will still give you gigantic hugs

The first time I ever saw her .. a Thai guy was pulling her by her hair and hitting her .. trying to f**k her up  .. and she was hitting him back ( I think she would beat his ass -- that would have been funny ) ...

I can't stand to see a guy try to man handle a woman ... I walked up to the guy and told him to stop the bullshit .. none of my business really .. I told him to f**k off .... which he did ...  I had some beers in me and was ready ..

We just hit it off from there ... she has been a true loyal friend .. never any drama, lies or bullshit  .. she loves Beach gal and Ziggy ... but, what is not to love with those 2 ?

If I told her you were my brother .. which I would .. she would take care of you .. lol .. lol .. I am certain she would grab a coupe of girls for you to get it on with everyday .. no problem ! 

She always makes me laugh .. and gives me gigantic hugs .. she is a good gal and has my friendship and respect who works hard  ... she is also a gal from the deep South of Thai ...

For sure, she would keep you safe ... lol, lol, lol she is a tough gal

Code

how well you know me,

regards

grayray

9 hours ago, grayray said:

Code,

when I finally get back over,

can I have her I love hard tough sheilas,and a lesso to boot, I would look after her like she was the one! she could have all the girls she wants, as long as she looked after me,kept me safe from myself,ya know what I mean?

iam in heaven

regards

grayray

I don't think I have ever b/fined a girl with tats other than one that had "Sex for you" tattooed on her shoulder.

I am the complete opposite of you, a complete wimp, as I find tattooed sheilas scary and intimidating. I used to regularly see a girl in Bouchee with the most amazing body but two thirds of it was covered in ink. I used to think if I slept with her I might never wake up!

I think it is called tattoopussyaphobia. 😉

Edited by Jambo
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

Nice looking gal, Code. Nothing wrong at all with having a Thai girl who is an actual friend not based on sex. Most here cannot say that. I'm not big on tattoos either, but I bf'd a girl 2-3 times a few years back who had an entire back tat, but the performance in bed was fantastic.

Plus, she had a motorbike and I got to ride bitch while wearing a pink helmet as we made our way to my hotel.

Gotta be tough to do that, let me tell you! 😝

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Mr. Smooth said:

Nice looking gal, Code. Nothing wrong at all with having a Thai girl who is an actual friend not based on sex. Most here cannot say that. I'm not big on tattoos either, but I bf'd a girl 2-3 times a few years back who had an entire back tat, but the performance in bed was fantastic.

Plus, she had a motorbike and I got to ride bitch while wearing a pink helmet as we made our way to my hotel.

Gotta be tough to do that, let me tell you! 😝

Yea Bro... I agree ... you can never judge some one by the "cover" .. it is the contents that count ... this gal also has a bunch of religious tats on her back .. weird .. but ok .. I don't judge

A pink helmet .. LOL .. LOL .. LOL .. but riding bitch .. I always do with Beach gal .. we cannot both fit on my racer ( motorcycle )   ... plus, I like her driving ... I can reach around her back and hold on to her tits ... she always laughs when I do .. even though she is a very shy gal ...

IMG_1003.JPG

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Jambo said:

I don't think I have ever b/fined a girl with tats other than one that had "Sex for you" tattooed on her shoulder.

I am the complete opposite of you, a complete wimp, as I find tattooed sheilas scary and intimidating. I used to regularly see a girl in Bouchee with the most amazing body but two thirds of it was covered in ink. I used to think if I slept with her I might never wake up!

Bro .. you gotta slap away those fears and just go for it ... " nothing ventured -- nothing gained ! "  And I live by those rules or saying or quote ...

I don't like a bunch of tats ..  no way .. but you still have to look past it .. she was probably a pretty good gal .. just expressing herself in her tats .... and I am pretty sure she would have f***d your brains out .. kiss and hold you ... what more can a guy ask for ?

I think it is called ... "bring_it_on"

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Bro .. you gotta slap away those fears and just go for it ... " nothing ventured -- nothing gained ! "  And I live by those rules or saying or quote ...

I don't like a bunch of tats ..  no way .. but you still have to look past it .. she was probably a pretty good gal .. just expressing herself in her tats .... and I am pretty sure she would have f***d your brains out .. kiss and hold you ... what more can a guy ask for ?

I think it is called ... "bring_it_on"

I agree, you have to get past the tats these days because harping on the fact that you don't fancy them is not going anywhere in the 2020's. I have tats, so F it. Tats don't  impede their performance levels or personalities IMO. I hear a lot of guys complaining about tats constantly. But you gotta get past it as your limiting your options in these times.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Cant understand the fuss about the tattoos....

Really. So its OK for a man to show off his tats (+shaved head and beer belly), but a girl cant have a few tats ?  

As said, its not the cover that counts. But yes "good society" will look down on a women with tats.

Never mind. f**k them (the good society I mean..)

• Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Thai Spice said:

Cant understand the fuss about the tattoos....

Really. So its OK for a man to show off his tats (+shaved head and beer belly), but a girl cant have a few tats ?  

As said, its not the cover that counts. But yes "good society" will look down on a women with tats.

Never mind. f**k them (the good society I mean..)

This will get you going early in the morning .... the tune below !

100% funny ... " Really. So its OK for a man to show off his tats (+shaved head and beer belly), but a girl cant have a few tats ? "

I agree .. lol .. lol .. lol

You made my early morning great with that quote .. lol .. lol .. lol

I am still laughing 10 minutes later .. lol .. lol

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jambo said:

Jambo,

I am not a fan of tats maybe a few discreet ones ok,

when I mean hard/tough, I am talking about their persona,.

and Code says she is a great person,thats good enough for me.

regards

grayray

• Like 1

8 hours ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

Yea Bro... I agree ... you can never judge some one by the "cover" .. it is the contents that count ... this gal also has a bunch of religious tats on her back .. weird .. but ok .. I don't judge

A pink helmet .. LOL .. LOL .. LOL .. but riding bitch .. I always do with Beach gal .. we cannot both fit on my racer ( motorcycle )   ... plus, I like her driving ... I can reach around her back and hold on to her tits ... she always laughs when I do .. even though she is a very shy gal ...

IMG_1003.JPG

Code,

true story,back in 2012 stayed up at the Shagwell hotel and got a bike taxi down to the beach,female rider so I wrapped me arms around her and held onto her titties,she pulled over to the side of the soi,and asked me"what you do?" I put on the little boy act andsay "I fighten miss"

she says " ok but softly they are new" with a big smile on.

next night I put one hand on her pussy,she just moves around so my fingers are covering the full mound, the next night she comes up to my room and jumps me bones,and enjoyed her for the next week till I went home,offered her a few thousand for loss of earnings she says "Lay I not bargirl" so I felt bad offering her money,because I have had a number "citizens ladies" not BGs over the years to know that it is offensive to offer money.when they are there because they enjoy your company,she even paid for our meal one night at Shagwell.

looked for her in 2016 but she no longer worked taxi,my bad luck

regards

grayray

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, grayray said:

Jambo,

I am not a fan of tats maybe a few discreet ones ok,

when I mean hard/tough, I am talking about their persona,.

and Code says she is a great person,thats good enough for me.

regards

grayray

Go and get a No Lockdown Sheila tattoo on your dick and then get over in 2021 you old bastard.

Hear they've lock down Ayers Rock or Uluhuru Jubby Ju whatever its fucking called.

Self isolate you old f**k ........... :default_friends:

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, grayray said:

Code,

true story,back in 2012 stayed up at the Shagwell hotel and got a bike taxi down to the beach,female rider so I wrapped me arms around her and held onto her titties,she pulled over to the side of the soi,and asked me"what you do?" I put on the little boy act andsay "I fighten miss"

she says " ok but softly they are new" with a big smile on.

next night I put one hand on her pussy,she just moves around so my fingers are covering the full mound, the next night she comes up to my room and jumps me bones,and enjoyed her for the next week till I went home,offered her a few thousand for loss of earnings she says "Lay I not bargirl" so I felt bad offering her money,because I have had a number "citizens ladies" not BGs over the years to know that it is offensive to offer money.when they are there because they enjoy your company,she even paid for our meal one night at Shagwell.

looked for her in 2016 but she no longer worked taxi,my bad luck

regards

grayray

Yea Bro ...

You gotta feel out a gal ...  I think normal Thai gals take offense when you offer them money .. it is not about money to them ... at least that is the world I live in ... only a couple of P$P gals I ever f**k with ... I find them to be to much hassle .. to be honest ...

I want to deal with at least a gal with no drama and that is honest ( you never know ) but you quickly find out .. that is why I have this in my flat in BKK .. because you never know until you have been with them 3 - 4 times

Because I have had a couple ( normal ) gals try to rob me blind ... they didn't succeed .. but, they still tried 

One time a gal tried to steal a laptop from me .. I let her think she got away with it .. I went after her in the hallway of my building in BKK .. I let her walk out of my door .. I went after her in the hallway and told her to stop ... give me back my PC .. she surrendered it immediately .. I felt like smacking the shit out of her .. but, I gave her a break ... and she was a beautiful gal ...

I would have given the PC to her if she gave me a valid reason .. just walk softly but carry a gigantic f**king club .. is my motto 

IMG_5354.JPG

55 minutes ago, code_slayer_bkk said:

I want to deal with at least a gal with no drama and that is honest ( you never know ) but you quickly find out .. that is why I have this in my flat in BKK .. because you never know until you have been with them 3 - 4 times

Because I have had a couple ( normal ) gals try to rob me blind ... they didn't succeed .. but, they still tried 

One time a gal tried to steal a laptop from me .. I let her think she got away with it .. I went after her in the hallway of my building in BKK .. I let her walk out of my door .. I went after her in the hallway and told her to stop ... give me back my PC .. she surrendered it immediately .. I felt like smacking the shit out of her .. but, I gave her a break ... and she was a beautiful gal ...

I would have given the PC to her if she gave me a valid reason .. just walk softly but carry a gigantic f**king club .. is my motto 

IMG_5354.JPG

That surprises me a bit, Code, have never known Thai ladies to be thieves, whatsoever. I had a little run in 2010 where THEY were leaving stuff in my room, hair ties, toothbrushes, etc.....maybe they were desperate for a repeat performance lol. But yeah, doesn’t matter if petty theft is lower than back home, always keep your guard up. I remember pulling one from a disco up in CM, was there for 7 months and my baht was coming in transfers of 60k. I don’t know why, but while she serviced me I reached in my safe and took out the new wad. Nothing happened, but weirdly enough a fellow Canadian mentioned she had set up some punters to be robbed. Felt very lucky I wasn’t one of them

Edited by Golfingboy
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, nampla69 said:

Go and get a No Lockdown Sheila tattoo on your dick and then get over in 2021 you old bastard.

Hear they've lock down Ayers Rock or Uluhuru Jubby Ju whatever its fucking called.

Self isolate you old f**k ........... :default_friends:

Khun S.

It would have to be in caps,but would still only cover the first 6inches,

well when it works :default_deadhorse:

see the mighty Hammers are staying up

regards

grayray

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

That surprises me a bit, Code, have never known Thai ladies to be thieves, whatsoever. I had a little run in 2010 where THEY were leaving stuff in my room, hair ties, toothbrushes, etc.....maybe they were desperate for a repeat performance lol. But yeah, doesn’t matter if petty theft is lower than back home, always keep your guard up. I remember pulling one from a disco up in CM, was there for 7 months and my baht was coming in transfers of 60k. I don’t know why, but while she serviced me I reached in my safe and took out the new wad. Nothing happened, but weirdly enough a fellow Canadian mentioned she had set up some punters to be robbed. Felt very lucky I wasn’t one of them

I was surprised also ... there have only been 5 or 6 gals that have tried to steal from me ... but, those 5 - 6 put a stain on the rest of the gals .. all BKK gals too ...

I can't really tell you how many BKK gals I have been with  .. but,  pretty many  (no way am I bragging ) ..

To their credit though ... I will say most are honest .. you send them to 7/11 for some cigs and beer they will come back .. give you back every satang they didn't spend  ... pretty often they will bring food that you never asked for and never asks for baht back .. yea - I would say most are pretty good gals regardless why they freelance ... 

But .............. you gotta protect yourself .. so best to keep your "third" eye open

We all get relaxed with the gals most of the time .. but, you can never let down your guard ... sad ... but true .... because there is nothing more I hate than a liar or a thief

• Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

11 hours ago, Golfingboy said:

I suspect she respected you ... or saw something in your heart that she liked !  Most gals have a pretty good intuition ( part of their DNA ).. they know what they can get away with a guy .. give an inch .. they will take a mile .. so stand your ground .. she will respect you .... she will know you aren't a pussie ..

I can never understand why some people do what they do .... LOL .. LOL .. LOL ...

I cannot understand why I do what I do at times .. LOL .. LOL ... I am still pretty wild .. but not in a bad way ..