Street Photographs From Pattaya Area

john luke

On 12/5/2021 at 11:58 AM, forcebwithu said:

Only one or two yet to make the move back to the old location.

Over the last 10 days or so I have bought spuds, a pair of shorts and a sexy leopard pattern G-String for myself there  (Ok! I lied about one of those!). I found it to be very clean and functional.

So gone are the days of sitting in the bar opposite (Buttsy's) after a very heavy downpour, watching the boys (always boys!) using a long pole to push up the canvas where water had collected so that it cascaded over farang women (always farang women!) passing by.

In the olden days of the 11+ questions: If a train moving at 5 squiglion mph and a car traveling at 23 sponlicks mph at a 37 degree angle would the passengers in the buffet coach be injured? These lads wouldn't have a clue but for sure they got a direct hit most of the time!

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, boydeste said:

I thought for a moment the beer garden was open, but close inspection shows some work being done. 

Reported elsewhere that the BG has been raided by bugs/beetles/etc during the lockdown. Maintenance crews are repairing damage, evicting said creatures. They are hoping to open, on reduced hours, mid January assuming rules and regs don't change before then. 

• Thanks 1
  • Great Info 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I wonder how many of the "lifeguards" can actually swim, and what level of first aid training they have, if any.

If any of them have had the awful 'enhanced' tits installed then they likely would not actually need to be able to swim !!!

On 12/20/2021 at 8:06 AM, Painter said:

Reported elsewhere that the BG has been raided by bugs/beetles/etc during the lockdown. Maintenance crews are repairing damage, evicting said creatures. They are hoping to open, on reduced hours, mid January assuming rules and regs don't change before then. 

I thought that Pete had decided against re-opening the bar? Maybe I misread this elsewhere.