Fantasy Football 20/21

Binlid

8 hours ago, Stillearly said:

Fulham's Premier League match at Tottenham on Wednesday evening has been postponed because of an outbreak of coronavirus at the club....

Becoming very difficult to manage s team with all these games being cancelled. 

Son was about to score a hattrick last night..

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Esco said:

Becoming very difficult to manage s team with all these games being cancelled. 

Son was about to score a hattrick last night..

I've got Dier, Son & Kane in my starting XI, was expecting a low scoring Spurs win.

Been pretty impressed with Fulham this season, good footballing side.

32 minutes ago, Lemondropkid said:

5 Man City players have COVID, can't see that game going ahead v's Chelski

Not sure why they had their last game postponed, only two players had it apparently...  think the rules say if you can field a squad of 14 the games should proceed ...  

57 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

Not sure why they had their last game postponed, only two players had it apparently...  think the rules say if you can field a squad of 14 the games should proceed ...  

The Spurs v Fulham game was called off with only 2 players out- shouldn't precedence apply?

Edit: on reading a little further I've seen the squad of 14 bit. In the case of the City v Everton game, the game was called off as positive test results were returned on the day of the game.

Everton were not happy though, as neither was Jose with the Spurs game called off on a few hours notice.

There does seem to be a lack of transparency and communication from the PL authorities.

Edited by Lemondropkid
  • Thumbs Up 1