Funny Stuff

Glasseye

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I walk into a nearby pharmacy today. 

I ask the girl for a bottle of generic Tylenol. She points to a shelf that has about 20 different boxes, all labelled differently. I say let me look at the one for "adults". She starts pointing as her jaw droops.

We do the finger point game and I said that one.... I looked at it and said, "is that for babies ?" she nods yes. I again say, I want the one for adults. Blank stare returned.

The pharmacist then appears looking quizzical. I look at him and repeat, "Do you have generic Tylenol for adults ?" He says, "for dog ?"

I couldn't help busting out. I'm sure I embarrassed him, but that was funny as fcuk.     *** one of those things you would have to been there at the moment to appreciate.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

A teacher asked her 6th grade class how many of them were Trump fans. Not really knowing what a Trump fan is, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, all the kids raised their hands except for LittleJohnny. The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different... again. Little Johnny said, "Because I'm not a Trump fan." The teacher asked, "Why aren't you a fan of Trump?" Johnny said, "Because I'm a Democrat." The teacher asked him why he's a Democrat. Little Johnny answered, "Well, my Mom's a Democrat and my Dad's a Democrat, so I'm a Democrat." Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, "If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, what would that make you?" With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, "A Trump fan."

• Haha 3