Stupid Human Tricks

forcebwithu

Vegan raw food diet influencer Zhanna D’Art ‘dies of starvation’

A popular influencer who subsisted exclusively off a diet of exotic fruit has “died of starvation” at age 39, according to her friends and family.

Vegan influencer Zhanna Samsonova has reportedly “died of starvation” after subsisting exclusively off a diet of exotic fruit in Malaysia, according to her friends and family.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/vegan-raw-food-diet-influencer-zhanna-dart-dies-of-starvation/news-story/cc5fa488410488e2aaebe39aadfd45b4

• Sad 2
  • Surprised 1

How not to sell a car....

Saw this old Merc advertised today and tried to get some information (I know these cars). To see it in person would have been about a 3 hour round trip, but I would have gone if it was a decent prospect for refurbishment.

. . .

The ad...

Screenshot 2023-08-09 182026.jpg

. . .

I made an enquiry... & the seller's response(s). 

Screenshot_20230809_181125_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20230809_181203_Messenger.jpg

After this last exchange I almost told the guy to eff off but what's the use.

Just can't fix stupid.

Screenshot_20230809_181221_Messenger.jpg

Edited by lazarus
  • Surprised 1

1 hour ago, lazarus said:

How not to sell a car....

Saw this old Merc advertised today and tried to get some information (I know these cars). To see it in person would have been about a 3 hour round trip, but I would have gone if it was a decent prospect for refurbishment.

. . .

The ad...

Screenshot 2023-08-09 182026.jpg

. . .

I made an enquiry... & the seller's response(s). 

Screenshot_20230809_181125_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20230809_181203_Messenger.jpg

After this last exchange I almost told the guy to eff off but what's the use.

Just can't fix stupid.

Screenshot_20230809_181221_Messenger.jpg

Yeah, no kidding - some people just don't get it; I've bought and sold scores of vehicles myself over the years and people never cease to amaze me - they won't lift a finger to clean it or give a service history or do anything to make their offering more attractive to potential buyers. 

• Thumbs Up 2

22 minutes ago, maipenrai said:

Yeah, no kidding - some people just don't get it; I've bought and sold scores of vehicles myself over the years and people never cease to amaze me - they won't lift a finger to clean it or give a service history or do anything to make their offering more attractive to potential buyers. 

Yep...and lots of scams here. Usually if there is a communication problem right off the bat it's not worth moving forward. 

Every so often there's a good deal, though. Just have to get past the BS.

• Thumbs Up 2

28 minutes ago, lazarus said:

Yep...and lots of scams here. Usually if there is a communication problem right off the bat it's not worth moving forward. 

Smart move to walk away. The lack of response to reasonable questions on maintenance and condition of the vehicle is a big red flag IMHO.

• Thumbs Up 1

A

1 hour ago, lazarus said:

A 3 hour round trip and he can't be bothered to answer some basic qusetions and take a few picks, i'm not surprised you ain't bothering, now if it had been a Ferrari 250 ? lol

• Thanks 1

Hmmm...

"Honey, can I have another cup..." 👹

. . .

Arizona woman charged with trying to kill husband by poisoning coffee

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/08/05/us/az-poisoned-coffee-attempted-murder-charges/index.html?dicbo=v2-5IAXMdx

... Roby Johnson said he used multiple hidden cameras over several days “showing Melody take bleach, pour it into a container and then walk over and pour it into the coffee maker.” Investigators say Roby Johnson “believes she was trying to kill him to collect death benefits.”

...Court records show bond for Johnson set at $250,000. Prosecutors told the judge a high bond was necessary because the suspect recently bought a house in the Philippines near family and is considered a flight risk.

. . ,.

Screenshot 2023-08-15 142840.jpg

• Sad 3

Rock - n - Roll.... 🌠

Man Uses Strange Rock as Doorstop For Decades. It Turned Out to Be Worth a Fortune.

https://www.sciencealert.com/man-uses-strange-rock-as-doorstop-for-decades-it-turned-out-to-be-worth-a-fortune?fbclid=IwAR3UthkvIo4GVQaRWmjBBj5otFWh2VRBWcC5CpRdJJkM89r7p07IqZRPOpI

One of the largest meteorites ever recorded in Michigan never came to the attention of experts until a whopping 80+ years after its discovery.

Living a humble life as a 10-kilogram (22-pound) doorstop at a local farm, the space rock laid around for several decades before being recognized by the scientific community...

. . .

• Like 1
  • Surprised 1

3 hours ago, lazarus said:

Rock - n - Roll.... 🌠

Man Uses Strange Rock as Doorstop For Decades. It Turned Out to Be Worth a Fortune.

https://www.sciencealert.com/man-uses-strange-rock-as-doorstop-for-decades-it-turned-out-to-be-worth-a-fortune?fbclid=IwAR3UthkvIo4GVQaRWmjBBj5otFWh2VRBWcC5CpRdJJkM89r7p07IqZRPOpI

One of the largest meteorites ever recorded in Michigan never came to the attention of experts until a whopping 80+ years after its discovery.

Living a humble life as a 10-kilogram (22-pound) doorstop at a local farm, the space rock laid around for several decades before being recognized by the scientific community...

. . .

A definite benefit of inviting the scientific community around for lunch.

• Haha 3