Password Manger

forcebwithu

I use Chrome password manager which has stopped working on the new Kasikorn website. The problem is the app isn't recognizing the logon page and therefore doesn't present the option to fill in username and password.

Is anyone else having this problem and have you figured out a work around?

• Like 1

They have probably changed something in the URL. The web people try to convince us it is an upgrade.

For this level of fun and games I go into the password manager and copy user name and password then manually paste, hoping the password manager recognises it as a new page. At times have resorted to pen and paper to do a manual copy and paste, or open manager on one devise and manually type it into the not playing one.

1 hour ago, Chang_Paarp said:

They have probably changed something in the URL. The web people try to convince us it is an upgrade.

For this level of fun and games I go into the password manager and copy user name and password then manually paste, hoping the password manager recognises it as a new page. At times have resorted to pen and paper to do a manual copy and paste, or open manager on one devise and manually type it into the not playing one.

Did that, but password manager didn't recognize it as a logon page and therefore didn't record the new URL along with username/password.

I also tried manually adding the URL and logon credentials to password manager. No joy on that either.

What I think is happening is whatever password manager uses as a trigger to recognize a logon page is missing from K bank's new page.

3 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I use Chrome password manager which has stopped working on the new Kasikorn website. The problem is the app isn't recognizing the logon page and therefore doesn't present the option to fill in username and password.

Yes and No!

I have the same problem but not figured out a work around.

I just fill in as I go ...

7 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

I use fingerprint logon on the Kasikorn app on my Oppo.

Edited by Horizondave