What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

3 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Have the boxing on a good stream on my laptop, the Manchester derby which is a good game, and Mark Allen from my home town starts in the snooker semi final very soon.

Sake!

What do watch!!!

The main event doesn't start for another 2 hours? 

Definitely watching 2nd half of the Manchester derby then wait for the big fight.

Really excited for this one. The handspeed on Snickers is unreal for a HW and I can see him giving AJ problems yet again, although in their 1st fight it was the punch on the side of his head that done him basically. Should be a good fight. 

Just now, Esco said:

The main event doesn't start for another 2 hours? 

Definitely watching 2nd half of the Manchester derby then wait for the big fight.

Really excited for this one. The handspeed on Snickers is unreal for a HW and I can see him giving AJ problems yet again, although in their 1st fight it was the punch on the side of his head that done him basically. Should be a good fight. 

I like Dillian Whyte, I think he's a good boxer, and good to watch, that#s who's on now. 

I'm worried about Ruiz's weight, hope he hasn't said f**k it, made my money, don't really care.

6 minutes ago, Krapow said:

I like Dillian Whyte, I think he's a good boxer, and good to watch, that#s who's on now. 

I'm worried about Ruiz's weight, hope he hasn't said f**k it, made my money, don't really care.

No, he purposely comes in heavy to make his punches count more. I trust he's as fit as he's ever been. 

14 minutes ago, Esco said:

No, he purposely comes in heavy to make his punches count more. I trust he's as fit as he's ever been. 

Hope so. Have a cracking stream, watching Whyte on my laptop and the match on the TV just now.

Just make sure you get a result against Porto on Thursday!

19 minutes ago, Krapow said:

Hope so. Have a cracking stream, watching Whyte on my laptop and the match on the TV just now.

Just make sure you get a result against Porto on Thursday!

Got a link? 

No undercard here.. 

Right.. 

10 rounds done.

AJ sticking to his boxing and sticking and moving pretty much all fight. 

Ruiz following him without cutting off the ring. Every time they're engaging he gives AJ problems. 

In my opinion, Joshua proved nothing other than he was in a shit shape last fight.

He's no match for Fury and/or Wilder. 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Krapow said:

Played out pretty much like I expected.

The scoring imo was woeful, and this was I suppose the expected outcome since AJ clearly no longer dares to stand and trade. 

So who's next?

Povetkin or Hunter?

Who in their right mind would pay to watch that fight? 

Just now, Esco said:

The scoring imo was woeful, and this was I suppose the expected outcome since AJ clearly no longer dares to stand and trade. 

So who's next?

Povetkin or Hunter?

Who in their right mind would pay to watch that fight? 

If Fury wants to, and gets the chance, he'll clean up the division. 

• Thumbs Up 3