What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

3 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Having a watermelon smoothie on the pier in hua hin,good to be back and feel the sea breeze again,tho noticeably cooler than kanchanaburi

20240426_132829.jpg

Looking pretty cool there

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

We’ve got a chicken takeaway here in Bristol called Miss Millie’s which is basically a rip off of kfc. In fact, the originally guy who set it up worked for KFC.

A new addition to their menus

IMG_1885.jpeg

IMG_1884.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

8 minutes ago, Zambo said:

Looking pretty cool there

Honestly the first breath of wind,pretty windy, for 4 days,felt great,funnily enough the tshirt s called isocool bought for hiking in Scotland, they let the sweat out,dead handy for Thailand aswell.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Honestly the first breath of wind,pretty windy, for 4 days,felt great,funnily enough the tshirt s called isocool bought for hiking in Scotland, they let the sweat out,dead handy for Thailand aswell.

All of my shirts this last trip were Isocool, except for a couple. It was remarkable how good they were and the odd days when my laundry was being done and I wore the ordinary T shirts that I have been wearing for ever, it was very noticeable how much more I sweated and felt hotter in them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

All of my shirts this last trip were Isocool, except for a couple. It was remarkable how good they were and the odd days when my laundry was being done and I wore the ordinary T shirts that I have been wearing for ever, it was very noticeable how much more I sweated and felt hotter in them.

I have a closet full of cotton shirts I may never wear again.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

I just checked and the Mountain Warehouse have them in my size, reduced to £9.99.

Just ordered another 7 in various colours.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

I just checked and the Mountain Warehouse have them in my size, reduced to £9.99.

Just ordered another 7 in various colours.

Can I have your old ones ?

555555555555555 !

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Noooo, my old ones are only a few months old too. 

Besides, they are too bright for Ya!

LOL.

Reminds me of a guy I used to work with. We called him "Neon".

He married this telecommunicator who had a moustache thicker than Geraldo's.    

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Phantom51red said:

Away to tune in to some chill out sounds,get the oil on,broon as a copper old spoon at suan son beach,it's busy under the trees.

20240427_103740.jpg

20240427_103550.jpg

You are a stud mate.

I wouldn't last more than 15 minutes in this heat. Fcuk me man, it's 103 f up here !

1 minute ago, Glasseye said:

You are a stud mate.

I wouldn't last more than 15 minutes in this heat. Fcuk me man, it's 103 f up here !

Believe me I would not be sittin out if the sea weren't so close to cool off a bit in,think I've spent a couple of hours in the water today,fingers like a wrinkled prune 😁

• Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, Phantom51red said:

Believe me I would not be sittin out if the sea weren't so close to cool off a bit in,think I've spent a couple of hours in the water today,fingers like a wrinkled prune 😁

No dick pics please.

5555555555 !

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, coxyhog said:

BBC-2 in the UK are having a Neil Diamond night,a reminder of what a great singer/songwriter he really was.

As much as I love Neil Diamond, I have been watching the Pink Floyd night on Sky Arts

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

As much as I love Neil Diamond, I have been watching the Pink Floyd night on Sky Arts

Now yer talking, wifey and i regularly watch/listen to PF, they are just brill, i think she's got a crush on David Gilmour lol

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Pumpuynarak said:

Now yer talking, wifey and i regularly watch/listen to PF, they are just brill, i think she's got a crush on David Gilmour lol

Seen them quite a number of times . First time was 1970 in Hyde Park London, doing Atom Heart Mother. It was then a few years till I saw them do Pulse in 1994.

Going to see the Australian Pink Floyd in Swansea in November, they are one of the better cover bands and play only in large venues as their road show is quite large.

• Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Seen them quite a number of times . First time was 1970 in Hyde Park London, doing Atom Heart Mother. It was then a few years till I saw them do Pulse in 1994.

Going to see the Australian Pink Floyd in Swansea in November, they are one of the better cover bands and play only in large venues as their road show is quite large.

Only saw them once in the early 90's at the Silver Clef awards, Knebworth and were they good. I was a regular at The Brook Southampton which was a great smallish live music venue and many tribute bands appeared there, my favs were The Hamsters, great TB who did loads of Jimi Hendrix songs.

image.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 4

Tables were turned,I noticed this girl filming as she walked past me ,had my back to her sat on a rock,so I followed her with my cam,filming these other 2 guys,wonder if she will post it to a female monger forum lol.

20240428_103524_copy_847x884.jpg

20240428_103539_copy_1501x1103.jpg

20240428_103500_copy_1357x1298.jpg

20240428_103622_copy_1192x1461.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Only saw them once in the early 90's at the Silver Clef awards, Knebworth and were they good. I was a regular at The Brook Southampton which was a great smallish live music venue and many tribute bands appeared there, my favs were The Hamsters, great TB who did loads of Jimi Hendrix songs.

image.jpeg

I'd forgot about The Hamsters, saw a few of their gigs around Dudley, fantastic.

• Thumbs Up 1