What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Just had to ask a van driver to move his motor from blocking my off road parking space.   A week ago the same van was out there for about an hour blocking my space but as I wasn't going anywhere I let it go, the guy left before I needed to use my car. The van was a plumbers business van,

I did think last week that it was odd that a plumber would be in the house as the owner has his own plumbing contract business, just so happens also that his sexy wife was in the house. The owner was not in the house as he leaves to work 7.30 am everyday. 

Today, I had to go across to the house to ask for the van to move; just before I got there the wife opens an upstairs window and shouts out that it is her plumber parked there (I knew that). I just asked her to get the guy to move his van further down the road. Anyhow, funnily, it took the guy about a minute to come out of the house and move the van, wonder why. 

Owner has been having problems with his wife who obviously puts it about, he had left the home for a few months due to previous problems, seems she is still up to her tricks again.

Really don't care what she does but get your bit on the side to park elsewhere.

• Haha 7

4 hours ago, Glasseye said:

Sounds like a lovely week.     5555  !

I hope you don't have any firearms in the house mate. Because if I was in your shoes, and there was a gun in the house.... it would be pointed at my own head.

The fuckers stripped all the trees of all the fruit too !!!! 

9 minutes ago, Horizondave said:

Just had to ask a van driver to move his motor from blocking my off road parking space.   A week ago the same van was out there for about an hour blocking my space but as I wasn't going anywhere I let it go, the guy left before I needed to use my car. The van was a plumbers business van,

I did think last week that it was odd that a plumber would be in the house as the owner has his own plumbing contract business, just so happens also that his sexy wife was in the house. The owner was not in the house as he leaves to work 7.30 am everyday. 

Today, I had to go across to the house to ask for the van to move; just before I got there the wife opens an upstairs window and shouts out that it is her plumber parked there (I knew that). I just asked her to get the guy to move his van further down the road. Anyhow, funnily, it took the guy about a minute to come out of the house and move the van, wonder why. 

Owner has been having problems with his wife who obviously puts it about, he had left the home for a few months due to previous problems, seems she is still up to her tricks again.

Next time you see the owner just ask him not to block your access with his van.

I believe with fireworks it's called "light blue touch paper and retire."

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, fygjam said:

Next time you see the owner just ask him not to block your access with his van.

I believe with fireworks it's called "light blue touch paper and retire."

If I had seen the owner (Sean) last week I might have said something but seems pretty obvious to me the wife is up to her tricks again. The police have been around previously and I don't really want to pass on info that might be of interest (and upset) to Sean, but damaging and embarrassing for his wife, as I am pretty sure some negative anger might come my way.

The guy won't be parking his car outside my house again, I am pretty sure about that..

Something I learnt very early on when in Thailand was, never to dirty on one's own doorstep', that saying applies in deepest Neath as well.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

2 hours ago, Horizondave said:

So the plumber is fucking your neighbors wife in the dudes own house....  ???   And you are now involved in it ???   Oh, fcuk me. Take a holiday mate.

I had drain problems earlier this year. But there were no women around.

55555555555555555555555 !!!!

Edited by Glasseye

5 hours ago, Glasseye said:

So the plumber is fucking your neighbors wife in the dudes own house....  ???   And you are now involved in it ???   Oh, fcuk me. Take a holiday mate.

I had drain problems earlier this year. But there were no women around.

55555555555555555555555 !!!!

The wife is too dumb to think I could be suspecting anything; after all she believes shouting out the bedroom window about the badly parked van belonging to an unknown plumber, while her husband is away, couldn't  possibly make me suspicious.lol

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Too late to edit so I'll clarify here..

1. It wasn't an Annual Registration but Initial Registration on to the "New" digital Network. This is why everybody in the village was turning up.

2. It is true that they couldn't register me because Farang ID Cards don't have a chip. The reason it didn't matter is because I was only recently issued my ID Card so was already on the "New" system..

This is good info. If I ever retire up country to my lady's home I'll make sure to get an ID card and register at the local hospital. 

• Thumbs Up 4

17 minutes ago, forcebwithu said:

This is good info. If I ever retire up country to my lady's home I'll make sure to get an ID card and register at the local hospital. 

Yep...not like the good old days in the 90s where if you were married you'd get treatment for free or a small donation to hospital funds ...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, Binlid said:

On my 4th MY beer here on Soi7, let the fun begin.

20240419_114221.jpg

20240419_114814.jpg

Soi 7 as usual was the busiest soi in terms of water madness. Soi Buakhao a close second. Soi 6 was probably in the top three as well, but our group didn't make it that far north.

Posted the following in another topic about the beer prices at a bar on Soi 7. Curious what your bottle of MY beer cost. Our Leos were 100B at Fore Play.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

'Ang on a minute .... Did you pay for this holiday by embezzling SNP Finances ...?

Sure you've lost a lot of weight and taken off your glasses but you can't fool me !!

Scotland's Costa Del Crime !!

Have a Fandabbidozey holiday !!!!

Not sure why your Scottish inferences Derek, I am born and bred on Merseyide but now living in Cardiff.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Soi 7 as usual was the busiest soi in terms of water madness. Soi Buakhao a close second. Soi 6 was probably in the top three as well, but our group didn't make it that far north.

Posted the following in another topic about the beer prices at a bar on Soi 7. Curious what your bottle of MY beer cost. Our Leos were 100B at Fore Play.

Sorry mate, I never took much notice of individual drink prices.we started in Luck bar opposite the Areca Lodge at 10.00, walked to Heaven bar on Soi7 about 11.30,stayed a couple of hours and then walked back along beach road back to Luck bar and stayed there until too many shots O'clock, it was dark. A calculation this morning tells me I parted with just shy of 10,000bht during the proceedings.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3

11 hours ago, Horizondave said:

The wife is too dumb to think I could be suspecting anything; after all she believes shouting out the bedroom window about the badly parked van belonging to an unknown plumber, while her husband is away, couldn't  possibly make me suspicious.lol

55555 !   Get out the binoculars mate. Could be some potential vouyer action to be had...

5555555555 !

28 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Chilling at the pool on the roof of the Amethyst Hotel.

20240420_150848.jpg

I'd have to be thinking about that as to more like "Sweating to the Oldies"....   

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Horizondave said:

55555 !   Get out the binoculars mate. Could be some potential vouyer action to be had...

5555555555 !

29 minutes ago, Binlid said:

Chilling at the pool on the roof of the Amethyst Hotel.

20240420_150848.jpg

I'd have to be thinking about that as to more like "Sweating to the Oldies"....   😝

8 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I used to love British Rail red wine from the buffet car... do they still do it ???

No idea, don't think I have ever purchased alcohol on a train before!

• Haha 1