What are you doing right now..? (Threads Merged)

Lanzalad

Evening all planned out now !

I'm just about to go out and water everything in the orchard. When that's done I'll cook a nice piece of Aussie striploin rare, then fry mushrooms in the juice and butter. All washed down with "Soft and Smooth" Aussie Cabernet Merlot 14% and 346 baht from Lotus's...

Then it is gonna be a night of drinking and watching the footie coz I bought 3 bottles!!

@Stillearly must be praying for me to drink at least one bottle before Fantasy Deadline time !!!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Got home and went straight to bed after turning my water back on and my heating up to 19 degrees. 

Slept well for 8 hours.

Feels good to be home again, although I now have all of the mail to go through and the jobs to catch up on.

My mate left me a bottle of milk by the door, so I can at least enjoy a fresh cup of tea without going out.

That's a damn good mate ! Nothing is as important as that first cup of tea. Especially on your first morning home !

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I'm just about to go out and water everything in the orchard. When that's done I'll cook a nice piece of Aussie striploin rare, then fry mushrooms in the juice and butter. All washed down with "Soft and Smooth" Aussie Cabernet Merlot 14% and 346 baht from Lotus's...

Then it is gonna be a night of drinking and watching the footie coz I bought 3 bottles!!

@Stillearly must be praying for me to drink at least one bottle before Fantasy Deadline time !!!

Pics or you are f***d mate !

1 minute ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

The missus cooked the food whilst I was out in the orchard.. It is in my belly now!!

The 14%  wine has definitely taken over control of my legs now !! 

Well, I will then have to just trust mate. You can forget the pics from the other end. I forgive you. 

55555555555555 !

2 hours ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I've got back home , been working on my Dads garden ... removing all the rotten and storm damaged fencing and tackling the brambles and overgrown lawn ...😅

first decent dry , non windy days we've had , since I got home ...

I haven't had time to tinker ...👍

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

The missus cooked the food whilst I was out in the orchard.. It is in my belly now!!

Out in the orchard!

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

M'Lady's house is in 2 rai of land with about 50 fruit trees .. I am unsure of what to call it ..... I'm up for suggestions ..

Unless you are referring to THE Orchard in Singers which I spent all my money !!

I do think orchard is better than fruit farm. Must be grest to have a walk around.

Orchard Towers on the otherhand is not the place it was, closure threatened. In fact haven't been for a couple of years.

On my travels I always find a place to spend all my money. 

Edited by Zambo
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Zambo said:

Orchard Towers on the otherhand is not the place it was, closure threatened. In fact haven't been for a couple of years.

Haven't been for a couple of decades !!

Was there getting the system up and running for Starhub launch after losing my contract here in the 97 crash ...

4 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

Haven't been for a couple of decades !!

Was there getting the system up and running for Starhub launch after losing my contract here in the 97 crash ...

The 97 crash was a game changer for many. I survived a year and then another by internal transfer before heading back to West Africa (Nigeria) until i could get back to SE Asia in 2001.

• Thumbs Up 1

55 minutes ago, Zambo said:

I do think orchard is better than fruit farm. Must be grest to have a walk around.

On my travels I always find a place to spend all my money. 

I was up and down those elevators like a daddy rabbit, on a 3 day stop over to Australia, back before I got married. 
Stayed at The Commodore Hotel FOC courtesy of Singapore Airlines. 🤣

Quite a few Thai girls in the bars there back then. 👍

Edited by KhunDon

7 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

Why do her and her husband have different names? 

If they were both called Nicola how could they get the correct drinks in starbucks. Or do you think that couples should also drink the same coffee?

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

I was up and down those elevators like a daddy rabbit, on a 3 day stop over to Australia, back before I got married. 
Stayed at The Commodore Hotel FOC courtesy of Singapore Airlines. 🤣

Quite a few Thai girls in the bars there back then. 👍

I've spent a lot of time on the escalators myself. What made it worse was i thought it was "7 floors of whores" i kept trying to find the escalators going to the upper floors until i realised the rhyming was much better for "four floors of whores". 

Thai girls reduced a lot and much more were Vietnamese and Filipina.

• Thumbs Up 1

56 minutes ago, Zambo said:

I've spent a lot of time on the escalators myself. What made it worse was i thought it was "7 floors of whores" i kept trying to find the escalators going to the upper floors until i realised the rhyming was much better for "four floors of whores". 

Thai girls reduced a lot and much more were Vietnamese and Filipina.

I got my first Thai girl out of Orchard Towers on my way to Australia in 2002, and on the way back from that trip I made a side trip to Thailand and the rest is history....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, galenkia said:

Off shortly to see an Iron Maiden tribute band at the Acoustic Lounge in Bracknell and meet my friends Ron and Rob who I haven’t seen for a fair while.

They’re really good and only £11 for a ticket, and really good crowd as well. Venue only holds 300 people and was pretty full.

Ron told me it’s closing down as the site is being demolished. Was really sad to hear that as so many music venues are closing.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Sad 3

Missus is en route back to London & she just vid called me on Messenger to ask what hooch I want from Doha duty free....that's another reason we've been wed so long😆....so one bottle of Black Bush incoming.

• Like 4
  • Great Info 2

Anytime my wife is anywhere near a duty free she gets me aftershaves that she thinks would make me smell nice.😘

Her trip back home to Thailand in August is bound to mean I’ll get a year’s supply of  “smellies” as she calls them and several different perfumes for herself. 👍

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, KhunDon said:

Anytime my wife is anywhere near a duty free she gets me aftershaves that she thinks would make me smell nice.😘

Her trip back home to Thailand in August is bound to mean I’ll get a year’s supply of  “smellies” as she calls them and several different perfumes for herself. 👍

Some middle easterners drink aftershave....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, KhunDon said:

I have been buying Issey Miyake for years now, always been really nice smelling.

• Like 2