FANTASY FOOTY 23/24 SEASON

Binlid

6 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Should have used my bench boost this week. Gal has put the Juju on me 😵‍💫

You jumped above him briefly during the gameweek , until the Schar goal was chalked off ... it's very close and 10th place isn't out of reach ... 

• Surprised 1

4 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

You jumped above him briefly during the gameweek , until the Schar goal was chalked off ... it's very close and 10th place isn't out of reach ... 

He done for me with Foden....Lol

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

I had a funny feeling about Bruno F this week, which is why I made him captain.

I watched the first 20 minutes in bed, Bournemouth went 1-0 up and Utd were poor. So turned it off and went to sleep. Nice surprise waking up today that he got both goals in the 2-2. Only downside is I had Onana as my keeper and Hoiland, who seems to have been crap since coming back from injury.

Real mess still are Utd.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, Britboy said:

I had a funny feeling about Bruno F this week, which is why I made him captain.

I watched the first 20 minutes in bed, Bournemouth went 1-0 up and Utd were poor. So turned it off and went to sleep. Nice surprise waking up today that he got both goals in the 2-2. Only downside is I had Onana as my keeper and Hoiland, who seems to have been crap since coming back from injury.

Real mess still are Utd.

Well Done mate!

Isak helped you out getting a good score too....

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Stillearly said:

FFS just got home after a long lunch ....Salah and Dawin blanks and Arsenal lose 2-0 ... even worse White was subbed with a clean sheet before the goals went in .... 🤷‍♂️

It was a disaster wasn't it mate .... "Load up on Liverpool and Arsenal assets" was the mantra from the YTers ..

Bollocks.. I am all but out of the Cherry Cup unless I get 24 points tonight with 3 players !!!

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

It was a disaster wasn't it mate .... "Load up on Liverpool and Arsenal assets" was the mantra from the YTers ..

Bollocks.. I am all but out of the Cherry Cup unless I get 24 points tonight with 3 players !!!

Double Bollocks

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Derek Dangleberries said:

I managed to get through , but losing my H2H ... Krapow had both White and Watkins ... 😮

• Thumbs Up 1