Farm and House for Sale

Well Shit, just when ya think you got things figured out............ I thought I was having my 3rd heart attack last week and have decided to go back to my Shithole country for medical help. Doesn't look good, so doubt that I'll be back, anyway.

Farm - 7 Rai, rice fields and 3 ponds and several outbuildings, including a Thai kitchen/restaurant, a workshop, rice storage room, tool storage room, outdoor bathroom with shower,  large storage building, cow barn, pig pens, chicken coop, duck pens and duck ponds, vegetable gardens everywhere

House - 244 sq. m, 3 bedroom, 3 bath with sewing room/shop, or 4th bedroom with 1/2 bath, fully equipped Western kitchen, fully equipped outdoor Thai kitchen ( for cooking stinky food ) HA! HA! All steel framing with 6" concrete block walls, fully concrete grouted and rebar reinforcements, 1 1/2" insulated Bluescope metal roofing panels, with additional 3" of fiberglass insulation below that roof for extra cooling. House is cool even in the hottest months. House was just finished in 2022.

Beautiful ceramic tile throughout, 2 bathrooms have custom glass block walls, 10' ceilings, 6 ceiling fans, 2 - 63 amp electric panels, 1 for the house, 1 for the farm, city water and 2 wells, 1600 septic tank, internet and a separate satellite dish, 3 air con units, 2 sets of sliding glass doors, 1 set from master bedroom to the courtyard, burglar bars on all 18 windows.

PM me for any further information or to schedule  viewing of the property.

A 4 BLDG.'S.png

A 3 PLOT DIM. SHT..png

A 2 HOUSE SURVEY PLOT.png

A 1 ISSAN MAP HOUSE LOCATION.jpg

A 5 HOUSE FLOOR PLAN.jpg

Best of luck mate, very sorry to hear about the heart. I am still a bit of a hypochondriac when it comes to any chest pain, got really messed up with Long-COVID tachycardia & digestive issues for 3-4 months last year, a mild dose of BETA blocker and just time really did the trick. Still have anxiety and adrenaline dumps come out of nowhere, stopped the Beta 3 months ago but still on Zoloft, didn’t sleep for a whole month last spring when I started them both…..drove me insane then one day I fell asleep

Your tone sounds like you don’t have much time, I hope you’re wrong and they can fix it back home 

Edited by Golfingboy

48 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

Best of luck mate, very sorry to hear about the heart. I am still a bit of a hypochondriac when it comes to any chest pain, got really messed up with Long-COVID tachycardia & digestive issues for 3-4 months last year, a mild dose of BETA blocker and just time really did the trick. Still have anxiety and adrenaline dumps come out of nowhere, stopped the Beta 3 months ago but still on Zoloft, didn’t sleep for a whole month last spring when I started them both…..drove me insane then one day I fell asleep

Your tone sounds like you don’t have much time, I hope you’re wrong and they can fix it back home 

Thanks, yea, your right, looking to leave ASAP, every night I lay down to sleep, I can feel each pulse of my heart, pumping blood, sometimes it hurts, sometimes not. I was doing fine after the last heart attack, 18 months ago, but have since ran out of my meds and the Thai meds aren't working as well.

So, figure I need to get back to a system that worked and forgo my life of retirement here, but I'll take the wifey with me this time, and start a new life with her over there. Just a Dammmmmn shame, I designed, drew the blueprints, coordinated all the trades and material purchases, had daily Skype conference calls for 2 years it took to build, with all the subs to make sure the house got built correctly, only to have to abandon it .  Oh well, as they say, shit happens, then we die !!

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, SCOTTIEDAM said:

Thanks, yea, your right, looking to leave ASAP, every night I lay down to sleep, I can feel each pulse of my heart, pumping blood, sometimes it hurts, sometimes not. I was doing fine after the last heart attack, 18 months ago, but have since ran out of my meds and the Thai meds aren't working as well.

Just a Dammmmmn shame, I designed, drew the blueprints, coordinated all the trades and material purchases, had daily Skype conference calls for 2 years it took to build, with all the subs to make sure the house got built correctly, only to have to abandon it .  Oh well, as they say, shit happens, then we die !!

I don’t you, your age or your lifestyle, but any possibility the virus also hit you in a negative way? Not looking to make excuses, but I think just because we were not part of the initial wave of seniors going on ventilators and dying in 2020…..doesn’t mean we cannot have been touched by the Wuhan. 

The heart pumping hard, I had that one the 2nd night I started my beta…..I actually did a 3-way message with 2 guys here saying my goodbyes, I mean it wouldn’t stop ! Next day was in a psych ward, and my body adjusted that weekend, after 6-7 days no more palpitations. Proud to say I became an artist in pill splitting, man I do NOT miss chopping up that 25 of Metoprolol every day. By May-June was not even taking the 2nd 12.5, I am very lucky to have gotten better with time. Now I think my faster heart rate after a flight of stairs or snow shovelling is 90% due to being almost 48, heavier again, and reconditioned from the months I spent in bed…..Heart would probably reach 110 sitting up in bed, 150+ going to the bathroom. Took three(3) showers between New Year’s and Easter, standing up I would almost faint. 

I thank God I improved, some people have been bed bound for 4 years, others still have HR of 160 just brushing their teeth and have to use a stool to sit in the shower. 

Anyway, my point was that there is always hope, and as much as I mistrusted my doctors at first, and yes some are better than others, at the end of the day THEY are the experts. Attitude counts too, try to stay positive ! Advocate for yourself,  try to get the best cardiologist/internist available, I know easier said than done post-pandemic….

Again best wishes and get better….

Eric