Share your "Why the f*** didn't you tell me earlier?" moments.

Butch

Too many to mention…..But as it pertains to this forum, exchanging $900 for 25K THB prior to boarding my first 24 hour flight to Thailand……Must have been 8% profit for the currency guy, not a very popular transaction 

• Thumbs Up 2

18 minutes ago, Mrmango said:

Pattaya Pete tried to get me t buy bitcoin when it was under $50

You're not alone on that one mate. Don't beat yourself up, I missed that party boat as well, but brought in at $800 after LDK told me I was an idiot.

1 hour ago, Butch said:

You're not alone on that one mate. Don't beat yourself up, I missed that party boat as well, but brought in at $800 after LDK told me I was an idiot.

My first purchase was about $500 as I remember, and my highest one was about 25,000.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Glasseye said:

Every friggen day I do something like this. I just suck it up. And like a long lost poster used to always say - "Just get on down the road".

I wonder where long lost posters go. A few no doubt come to an unfortunate end, but i guess one or 2 win the lottery and sail off into the sunset. Others get married and are fully occupied with kids, while some slope off in a sulk but forget to mention it to anyone.

6 minutes ago, Zambo said:

I wonder where long lost posters go. A few no doubt come to an unfortunate end, but i guess one or 2 win the lottery and sail off into the sunset. Others get married and are fully occupied with kids, while some slope off in a sulk but forget to mention it to anyone.

some just get lifetime banned

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

This reared its head again tonight.

"I'm in Tesco - do we need anything?"

"Oh wow, we're in Waitrose* - yeah we need bread and Milk"

I end up coming home with bread and milk. You'll never guess what they came home with as well.

* My family can afford to shop in Waitrose, but only for cheap items.

Edited by Butch
  • Haha 1