PA Password Resets - Good idea here?

ChiFlyer

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Scottie said:

I still can,t get into my account.

I would suggest contacting one of the PA Admins. They tend to be pretty good to work with.

Edited by ChiFlyer
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

I was curious as to how one would contact a PA mod if you couldn't log on, but I see there's a pop up message when you go to the PA website with a "contact us" link. Using that link you should be able to message the mods with your board name and email address so they can help with getting you logged back on to PA.

image.png

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

15 hours ago, Shuggy said:

If you can't get into your Addicts account message me here and i can reset passwords manually.

Well I tried the "contact us" link and explained that the original email that I used to join is no longer available due to my retirement. Bryan sent me a new password but I'm still going round in circles when I try to get in.

3 hours ago, Lantern said:

Well I tried the "contact us" link and explained that the original email that I used to join is no longer available due to my retirement. Bryan sent me a new password but I'm still going round in circles when I try to get in.

Have sent you a message.

4 hours ago, Lantern said:

Shuggy, I got your message, so my email address must be current. Maybe the problem is the "hotmail" address.

My board name on Addicts is Lantern, same as here.

Ive sent yo a message with a temporary password.

28 minutes ago, Lantern said:

^ Yes got that.

I think it does not like my hotmail email address

It says something about "disposable" email addresses.

10 minute email address. Read all about it.

https://10minutemail.com/

Basically an email address that lets you get the validation link, validate yourself and then it's gone.

1 hour ago, Lantern said:

^ Yes got that.

I think it does not like my hotmail email address

It says something about "disposable" email addresses.

I am registered with a hotmail address and reset my password via the link with no problems.