Sad

coxyhog

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/kamonnan-thiamphanit-stabbing-london-b2527286.html

Police investigating a woman found stabbed to death in a £3m central London townhouse say she may have known her attacker.

Kamonnan Thiamphanit, 27, was found knifed repeatedly on Monday, 12 hours after friends of the victim raised concerns about her welfare to police.

It was believed she may have known her attacker as the plush £3.1 million home in Stanhope Place, Bayswater has a buzzer system to let guests in, neighbours said.

Commander Owain Richards, said: “Kamonnan had dual nationality – Chinese/ Hong Kong and Thai, she was aged 27, and was working in London.

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/kamonnan-thiamphanit-stabbing-london-b2527286.html

Police investigating a woman found stabbed to death in a £3m central London townhouse say she may have known her attacker.

Kamonnan Thiamphanit, 27, was found knifed repeatedly on Monday, 12 hours after friends of the victim raised concerns about her welfare to police.

It was believed she may have known her attacker as the plush £3.1 million home in Stanhope Place, Bayswater has a buzzer system to let guests in, neighbours said.

Commander Owain Richards, said: “Kamonnan had dual nationality – Chinese/ Hong Kong and Thai, she was aged 27, and was working in London.

I'd hate to work that scene....

That stabbing incident in Sydney was absolutely horrendous !

He stabbed a 9 month old infant and murdered her mother. 

I would have stomped his head into fucking mush.

Fcuking enrages me !

Edited by Glasseye
  • Thumbs Up 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2024 at 8:10 AM, ThaiTim said:

Seems according to the news today that UK plod are looking to foreign plod to assist them in locating a suspect. Could that be here or Hkg?

Probably put him on an Interpol list, so each and every passport control desk which operates with the 196 Interpol countries will alert the operator to his presence (although any Aircraft / Passenger ship manifest would be pre screened for known names anyway). Depending on how much of a need there is to get him, the relevant resource will be assigned, from either coming across him by pure chance to actively seeking him out.

He's probably traveling on a false passport, or maybe even a legit one held by someone who looks like him.

Interestingly enough, I spotted Facial recognition Cameras in use on Beach Road during my trip, they were mobile as well.

Edited by Butch

"Police are trying to extradite a suspect in the murder of a woman in central London earlier this month.

Detectives will not name the person they believe killed Angela Thiamphanit, or where they currently are.

Police found Ms Thiamphanit, 26, with stab wounds at her home in Stanhope Place, Westminster, on 8 April.

The Met Police has asked the Crown Prosecution Service to rule on whether the force has enough evidence to extradite the murder suspect.

Ms Thiamphanit, who had dual Chinese-Hong Kong and Thai nationality and worked in property management, had been living in the UK for about nine years, having initially come over to study at university."

9 hours ago, Stillearly said:

"Police are trying to extradite a suspect in the murder of a woman in central London earlier this month.

Detectives will not name the person they believe killed Angela Thiamphanit, or where they currently are.

Police found Ms Thiamphanit, 26, with stab wounds at her home in Stanhope Place, Westminster, on 8 April.

The Met Police has asked the Crown Prosecution Service to rule on whether the force has enough evidence to extradite the murder suspect.

Ms Thiamphanit, who had dual Chinese-Hong Kong and Thai nationality and worked in property management, had been living in the UK for about nine years, having initially come over to study at university."

I hope they use one of these to pull him out of his hole....

image.jpeg

On 4/13/2024 at 7:01 PM, Glasseye said:

That stabbing incident in Sydney was absolutely horrendous !

He stabbed a 9 month old infant and murdered her mother. 

I would have stomped his head into fucking mush.

Fcuking enrages me !

It’s like the acid attack in London by someone who attacked his ex partner and her two young children.

Was found dead in the river Thames a couple of weeks later. He drowned himself just after.

Really don’t know how people can do that.

49 minutes ago, galenkia said:

It’s like the acid attack in London by someone who attacked his ex partner and her two young children.

Was found dead in the river Thames a couple of weeks later. He drowned himself just after.

Really don’t know how people can do that.

Human behaviour is often difficult to comprehend.

When I was a young pup just starting out I remember a comment my Captain made. It was off the cuff (thinking out loud) sort of thing.

"Anyone is capable of doing anything"

That comment, that thought, that reality echos daily for me.

Stress "overload" can cause a brain to short circuit. For some (I reckon anyone) how they respond can be totally unpredictable.

---------------

Another thing that has always stuck with me....

Anyone who is having a serious suicidal episode can become homicidal in an instant. Also unpredictable.

• Great Info 1

14 hours ago, Butch said:

Probably put him on an Interpol list, so each and every passport control desk which operates with the 196 Interpol countries will alert the operator to his presence (although any Aircraft / Passenger ship manifest would be pre screened for known names anyway). Depending on how much of a need there is to get him, the relevant resource will be assigned, from either coming across him by pure chance to actively seeking him out.

He's probably traveling on a false passport, or maybe even a legit one held by someone who looks like him.

Interestingly enough, I spotted Facial recognition Cameras in use on Beach Road during my trip, they were mobile as well.

How do you spot facial recognition cameras do they have some extra features 

14 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

Not sure mate. But recently I did an I.D. verification with the IRS. When they did the biometric photo it was like taking an acid trip.

29 minutes ago, Nickrock said:

They have 2 sets of "lenses", or appear to be 2 separate cameras on the mobile units attached to a larger pod. The Border Force use them at work all the time, and these were the same type as we have, so I noticed them instantly. They were atop of a minivan as well, which is a give away as all the intelligence stuff is inside along with a back up A/C unit.

• Great Info 2

13 minutes ago, Butch said:

They have 2 sets of "lenses", or appear to be 2 separate cameras on the mobile units attached to a larger pod. The Border Force use them at work all the time, and these were the same type as we have, so I noticed them instantly. They were atop of a minivan as well, which is a give away as all the intelligence stuff is inside along with a back up A/C unit.

The tech stuff out there is mind blowing.

Nearly 15 years ago we tested (against my advice) a license plate scanner on a squad. 

It had two cameras mounted on each side. You could roll down a street or through a parking lot, scan hundreds of plates and almost instantly get feedback (hits).

Just think what they have out now !

The problem is... well heck there are many. 

Completely F'd IMO.

tech is incredible. I've just purchased a Galaxy smart watch from Duty free.

I can call someone on the other side of the world and talk to them with a watch on my wrist. It measures all my heart rate etc and even tells me the quality of the sleep I had last night.

It also tracks and tells me when there's an unidentified Air tag near to me with an alert to my phone, which I find incredible as air tags are apple and my phone's an android.

Who knows what it'll be like in 5 years time.

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, Butch said:

I can call someone on the other side of the world and talk to them with a watch on my wrist. It measures all my heart rate etc and even tells me the quality of the sleep I had last night.

It also tracks and tells me when there's an unidentified Air tag near to me with an alert to my phone, which I find incredible as air tags are apple and my phone's an android.

Samsung do air tags too!

6 hours ago, Butch said:

So you have to wear it to bed ?

14 hours ago, Butch said:

Much of it will end up in the bin.

Most of these tech companies go tits up leaving those who were suckered into it holding the bag.

Society is going through tech gizmos like a two week millionaire goes through bar girls. Sometimes difficult to keep up with it all.

-----------------------

I remember when I graduated from H.S. My father gave me a very nice analog watch. I could tell he had put a lot of thought into and he was excited to give it to me. A happy memory for me actually.

Within a couple of years analog was history. 

Edited by Glasseye

23 hours ago, boydeste said:

Samsung do air tags too!

Yep, but my Mrs has an iphone. I've had to attach an airtag to my Dad's keys as he kept losing them!.

17 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

So you have to wear it to bed ?

Yes, if you want your sleep pattern measured etc. Not uncomfortable, and I usually wear a watch in bed anyway.

• Thumbs Up 1