Random Pictures. (Just add one photograph that you personally have taken).

john luke

Wifey has a Thai friend locally. They go out 1-2 times per month. Yesterday they went shopping at some Asian Market over here in San Jose. They get back to the house, she asks me if I can help her carry the Watermelon in she bought? 

Jesus this thing was 31.6 pounds ( 14.3 Kg)  She told me all the Watermelons at this place are this way LOL! 

IMG_6196.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Surprised 3

4 hours ago, Yessongs said:

@Glasseye@Pumpuynarak Well getting older does have some advantages I guess.....one is certainly seeing a band from back in the day that can still "bring it"  Geez.....Foreigners show in Fresno was off the chart great! You guys ( and a few others on here I think) would have loved it. 

Give me a few more days to finish up re-sizing, putting up a narrative and will combine with a recent Tahoe trip. 

"I'm a Dirty White Boy"  😝

DSC00920.JPG

DSC00936.JPG

DSC00899.JPG

Cool. Looking forward to it.

Glad you made it back in one piece !    🎸

• Like 1

On 7/25/2021 at 4:26 PM, Yessongs said:

Wifey has a Thai friend locally. They go out 1-2 times per month. Yesterday they went shopping at some Asian Market over here in San Jose. They get back to the house, she asks me if I can help her carry the Watermelon in she bought? 

Jesus this thing was 31.6 pounds ( 14.3 Kg)  She told me all the Watermelons at this place are this way LOL! 

IMG_6196.jpg

😉 

https://www.thespruceeats.com/vodka-watermelon-recipe-4175568

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Yessongs said:

@Glasseye@Pumpuynarak Well getting older does have some advantages I guess.....one is certainly seeing a band from back in the day that can still "bring it"  Geez.....Foreigners show in Fresno was off the chart great! You guys ( and a few others on here I think) would have loved it. 

Give me a few more days to finish up re-sizing, putting up a narrative and will combine with a recent Tahoe trip. 

"I'm a Dirty White Boy"  😝

DSC00920.JPG

DSC00936.JPG

DSC00899.JPG

Looking forward to your pics Mike, great band and i like Kelly Hansen on vocals, a class act imo.

Glad you enjoyed mate, i would have too.

13 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Looking forward to your pics Mike, great band and i like Kelly Hansen on vocals, a class act imo.

Glad you enjoyed mate, i would have too.

@Glasseye Thanks.....Ok my video of the 2nd song of the set "Head Games" Decided to try one video. It came out OK.

Edited by Yessongs
  • Like 4

52 minutes ago, lazarus said:

One more way to get around...powered unicycles.

20210606-IMG_9873.jpg

20210606-IMG_9875.jpg

20210606-IMG_9876.jpg

They look like an accident waiting to happen....

Also, what is it with people having a coffee seemingly grafted to their hands at all times ?? And the easiest way to carry a helmet is surely on one's head !!

Maybe i'm just getting old and missing out on something ???

SteveBC.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, SteveBC said:

They look like an accident waiting to happen....

Also, what is it with people having a coffee seemingly grafted to their hands at all times ?? And the easiest way to carry a helmet is surely on one's head !!

Maybe i'm just getting old and missing out on something ???

SteveBC.

These guys do crash...hence...helmet, wrist braces, knee pads, spin pads. They fly on the street...

There's a good coffee truck right near this spot -- Philz. It was break time and they're going slow on a rather narrow tidal ADA bridge.

Just another way to get the adrenalin level up a bit...and to get around The City. Many different rolling contraptions out on the street these days. The marriage of tech and mobility innovation is amazing here in the SF Bay Area.