Post a random pic you took in Thailand

Sangsom

5 hours ago, fon_tok said:

20110508-IMG_9478.jpg

A baby in leash and 2 set of ugly fat legs....

Sorry, those are 2 of the things I despice in life. Specially a kid held on leash like a dog.  

What are this parents ? Then again, they holiday in a brothel city and walk their kid around in the middle of prostitutes....

Nothing personal @fon_tok, just the picture.

Edited by Thai Spice

33 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

A baby in leash and 2 set of ugly fat legs....

Sorry, those are 2 of the things I despice in life. Specially a kid held on leash like a dog.  

What are this parents ? Then again, they holiday in a brothel city and walk their kid around in the middle of prostitutes....

Nothing personal @fon_tok, just the picture.

Every picture tells a story...or two.

We just provide our particular version.

20111208-IMG_0842.jpg

Morning market - Uthumphon Pisai, Si Sa Ket

Edited by fon_tok
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Rompho Ray said:

I've never understood this either.  IMO it says more about the parents and their attitudes than it does about the child though.

I would never put a tether on my kid. Some parents might benefit from it, though, if they have a wild one on their hands.

I hold my daughter's hand in places where wandering off course is not an option.

Si Sa Ket school days...

35509522_1753076558121900_9106012953139740672_n.jpg

Edited by fon_tok

5 hours ago, Rompho Ray said:

I've never understood this either.  IMO it says more about the parents and their attitudes than it does about the child though.

Keeping your kid safe and getting him/her exercise and grow in confidence is no bad thing surely.

I realise there are two views and this article looks at both sides quite well IMO.  A line that caught my eye was "They can give some reassurance, whilst still allowing the child to develop independence but they should not be used as a dragging or a lifting tool."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/mother-tongue/9966491/Parenting-dilemma-Should-British-parents-put-their-children-on-leads.html

• Like 1