Post a random pic you took in Thailand

Sangsom

10 minutes ago, Thai Spice said:

Feck me (oops, sorry….)  but not even after 3 months in the sandbox or at sea…….

Just a Beach Rd. old mama...out trolling for an afternoon "catch."
More than a couple of guys commented that she was a nice woman when I posted it way back when.

Me? I like 'em a little younger. But I'm getting long in the tooth...so "younger" is all relative these days.

But, live and let live...& to each their own.

Vive la différence...

20110508-IMG_9483.jpg

Edited by fon_tok
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, Sangsom said:

Yup, not staying there like.....staying in skintsville around the corner but if I do that I can eat and drink wherever the hell I want and not worry about price 🤣

I stayed there last year , overpriced and in need of an update , great location though

34 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

I stayed there last year , overpriced and in need of an update , great location though

Irrespective of that even if they offered a personal arse wipe service there’s no way I’m paying the £250+ per night right now, that’s just too much for Thailand. Although I did spent £50ish on lunch with some booze there 😁

Edited by Sangsom
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Stillearly said:

It was in need of one in 2004, but never got it. I used to go there on the odd occasion for breakfast then leave my car there and go around town and do my thing and they didn’t seem to bother back then. 👍