Post a random pic you took in Thailand

Sangsom

1 hour ago, Golfingboy said:

Almost fell in that moat a few times walking home, had many a night that extended to the sun coming up

I used to walk home along it pissed up as well, but I changed my route slightly after seeing the size of the King Cobra that lived in it. :default_1087:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Golfingboy said:

No way! 

Yup, frightened the f**k out of me, it hadn't been long since I was at the cobra farm and learnt how dangerous and agressive they can be. It was on the path. ffs.

Edited by boydeste

32 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Yup, frightened the f**k out of me, it hadn't been long since I was at the cobra farm and learnt how dangerous and agressive they can be. It was on the path. ffs.

On the path.....well fook me sideways.......biggest snake I encountered on the path was a hawker slinging sunglasses  😎 

1 hour ago, Golfingboy said:

On the path.....well fook me sideways.......biggest snake I encountered on the path was a hawker slinging sunglasses  😎 

The only other time I have been nervous around nature was in British Columbria, we were sturgeon fishing from a boat. I hooked a fish around 8 feet long and with huge fish like that you have to literally beach them into shallow water as they are 300lb plus in weight. As I jumped out of the boat into the margins the guide took  a huge rifle out of the cupboard and laid it on the back of the boat. Surprised, I asked him if he was going to kill the fish, I wasn't expecting his reply.

''We have bears here''

The reality didn't realy hit me until after we released the fish and my adrenaline had subsided.

• Surprised 1