What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

2 hours ago, galenkia said:

Brand new today from 77 years old Diana Ross. Cracking song, could be from her glory days. 

Wow

I like that on first listen , must be good.

Seems like yesterday since this was no1 in 1985 Bee Gees wrote it I think (and sang backing vocals)

I remember her DJing in the mid 80s on Radio1 for a week when we used to listen to the Radio at work and she played all her own music 🤣

To think she has been going since the 60s frightening.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, roomark said:

Wow

I like that on first listen , must be good.

Seems like yesterday since this was no1 in 1985 Bee Gees wrote it I think (and sang backing vocals)

I remember her DJing in the mid 80s on Radio1 for a week when we used to listen to the Radio at work and she played all her own music 🤣

To think she has been going since the 60s frightening.

Thanks for putting that up for comparison, I clicked on it to have a quick listen and ended up letting it play to the end. Still holds it's own in the modern era methinks.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, boydeste said:

Thanks for putting that up for comparison, I clicked on it to have a quick listen and ended up letting it play to the end. Still holds it's own in the modern era methinks.

Yeah it's still a good song.

I had just started going to clubs and was just about to leave school (in the days you could get away with underage pubs/ clubs 🤣

Brilliant memories.

• Like 1