What are you listening to right now?

Krapow

6 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I think we all have our fav venue for watching our fav bands, mine was the Albert Hall in London. I saw Eric Clapton there on more times than i can remember, also saw Cream's reunion there.

So you got FU watching JW at your fav venue, don't worry mate lol, i regularly would do the same. The best FU i ever had was at Salisbury City hall in the early 70's watching Led Zep at Christmas time. They opened up with "Heartbreaker" with Jimmy Page playing the opening riff doing the duckwalk across the stage......

The Royal Albert Hall is a fantastic venue,saw Don McLean there and more recently Ian Anderson's Jethro Tull.Also a Classical Spectacular there a few years ago was brilliant.

I've never really been into the weed but the best venue I've been to for booze has to be Twickenham,I saw the Stones & the Eagles there & it was a good job the missus was able to drive us home.Something to do with rugby I guess.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Pumpuynarak said:

I think we all have our fav venue for watching our fav bands, mine was the Albert Hall in London. I saw Eric Clapton there on more times than i can remember, also saw Cream's reunion there.

So you got FU watching JW at your fav venue, don't worry mate lol, i regularly would do the same. The best FU i ever had was at Salisbury City hall in the early 70's watching Led Zep at Christmas time. They opened up with "Heartbreaker" with Jimmy Page playing the opening riff doing the duckwalk across the stage......

Albert Hall - A place I have never been, but have wanted to ever since I was a young lad (since I heard it in the Beatles song). I kind of think of it as musical heaven. 

Seems as if you have been to heaven several times.... lucky bastard. :default_goodjob:

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Pumpuynarak said:

Now this is just brill imo, what a talented guy and playing at my fav music venue the Royal Albert Hall. I wish to F i'd gone to Bangers to see him a few years ago.

Definitely in my favourite top 10 songs ever. This version or the one from the 'Live From Nowhere In Paticular' album. Incredible guitarist and songwriter. 

• Thumbs Up 1