Pattaya Go-go bars, beer bars & restaurants (News closures and Updates)

john luke

On 1/22/2024 at 3:46 PM, Painter said:

Update on soi diana...

All the steel pillars along the areca side have been removed. 

20240122_105402.jpg

However, there are piles of numbered materials on site. How many piles....? I have no idea, as its still shut up tighter than a very night thing....

Through a gap at the gate

20240122_105335.jpg

And at the back of the site

20240122_105454.jpg

IMG_8664.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, forcebwithu said:

Definitely another, large mookata restaurant going up next to Nirun. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Have to laugh at the Thai Health guru who recently came out and warned Thais about obesity, cancer, diabetes and other evils caused by Mookata. No mention of Mickeys, BK, Pizza Company, or Sizzlers though lol.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

1 hour ago, boydeste said:

Was stunned at how many girls were in XS agogo last night. Rough count of 200 plus.

Many super hot ones too.

XS is the #1 GoGo in Pattaya in my opinion.....Their payroll must be absolutely huge...But top girls attract top money..

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, fforest said:

XS is the #1 GoGo in Pattaya in my opinion.....Their payroll must be absolutely huge...But top girls attract top money..

I'm unconvinced unless you tell me you might tip them 20 Baht

9 minutes ago, fforest said:

20 baht tip in a GoGo?......Well that depends on the draft beer prices...

80 baht draft......20 baht tip..

85 baht draft......15 baht tip...

90 baht draft......10 baht tip..

98 baht draft......2 baht tip...

99 baht draft.......1 baht tip....

110 baht draft........No tip.....

You drink draft beer in a Pattaya GoGo by choice?

That explains a lot.

6 hours ago, fforest said:

They don't pay the girls.  All the money the girls get is from the drinks they sell and thus from customers.

• Surprised 5

9 minutes ago, johnpat said:

They don't pay the girls.  All the money the girls get is from the drinks they sell and thus from customers.

That surprises me , I haven't found the girls that pushy for drinks in there ...,,

• Like 1
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

33 minutes ago, johnpat said:

23 minutes ago, Stillearly said:

That surprises me , I haven't found the girls that pushy for drinks in there ...,,

That doesn't ring true to me either. One of the girls I see this week works in Coco agogo and she said she still works on a paid contract for 10 days.

Edited by boydeste
  • Like 2
  • Great Info 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

40 minutes ago, Stillearly said:
50 minutes ago, johnpat said:

That surprises me , I haven't found the girls that pushy for drinks in there ..

the usual lies from him

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, boydeste said:

That doesn't ring true to me either. One of the girls I see this week works in Coco agogo and she said she still works on a paid contract for 10 days.

In my experience, even mid level agogos are paying 1500 per day for contracts

• Thumbs Up 3

5 hours ago, bob lt said:

In my experience, even mid level agogos are paying 1500 per day for contracts

Yes I think even the cheapest GoGos pay at least 1000 a day and a super star in a top GoGo might even make 2500 to 3000 a day in pay...

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Surprised 1

6 hours ago, fforest said:

Yes I think even the cheapest GoGos pay at least 1000 a day and a super star in a top GoGo might even make 2500 to 3000 a day in pay...

very simple.   Ask a girl if she works at 10 day contract and sells no drinks and get no barfines how much will the bar pay her.  That's her salary.

Every gogo is different of course but if you ask in one of those places have have just tons of girls working the the answer she'll give you is zero or close to zero.  That's what the bar pays her.

I suspect that that there are still some old-fashioned gogos where the girls are paid a decent salary and lady drinks are like icing on the cake.. but not the massive number of dancers places.

• Surprised 2